Magical Girls/boys

Hello!
So today I decided that my first info chapter would be about magical girls since I'm pretty passionate about the topic. If you don't know already magical girls or boys or people who can transform into a desired outfit and have desired powers. Like for instance lolirock or winx club both of these shows have girls who seem human in every way but they say a catchphrase and...poof! they're in a completely different outfit now there are a ton of different types of magical girls some are able to transform by using an item while others just have to say a couple words. Now there are many different ways to become a magical girl the most popular way is subs now there are other ways like manifestation where you can manifest a certain magical item and that is your way of transforming. There is one more way that I know of which is shifting now you can combine all of these different things together which is a good way to do it or you could do them all separately it's really up to the person. But the possibilities are endless! Now I know that there are probably a couple of different ways to become a magical girl that I missed and if I did then I'm sorry and feel free to comment if I missed any important ones.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed!
Goodby for now!
~Jasmine