Shifting

Hello!
Today I'm gonna talk about the basics of shifting since I don't have that much time I'm only gonna talk about the basic three and then I'll go into more detail in the next chapter.
Fantasy shift-
For this stage you are basically visualizing everything so for example if you're trying to become a mermaid you can't just say "oh I want a purple tail" there is a lot more thought that goes into it like to you want gills or expanded lungs or do you want claws for hunting or what color hair you want and even what type of habitat you are going to live in so you have to focus on the big details and the small ones.

Mental shift-
This stage is where you really have to get into the mindset of what you want to become we're going to use mermaids as an example again because it's easy. So maybe you want to wear your hair down more often or go swimming more than usual or even eat more seafood this is all to get your mind ready to take on your knew form.

Physical shift-
This is the last and hardest stage this is when you shift fully into your form now there are many different techniques to doing this and it will take patience and it might even be painful but the more you do it the easier it gets. This requires a lot of focus maybe even hours of meditation just to get it right but it will be worth it in the end. And remember do the first two steps first do not skip them because if you go straight to physical shifting the it could have a really bad effect on you. Thats all for now I hope you learned something.
Goodbye for now!
~Jasmine
P.S.- More detailed chapter will be out probably tomorrow or the day after.