Chapter 4

Hayley's POV

I woke up in someone's arms. I turned around and saw Theo. "How did I get here." "You came in late and I guessed you thought it was yours and came in my bed. Said Theo" "sorry" "it's fine. Now let me take you on a proper date. Said Theo" "yes but I don't know about my brother's." "Its fine let them be protective and I'll be more protective. Said Theo" I just looked at him and he kissed me. "We have to get up Harry wants to talk about the first task today." "Ugh fine tomorrow at 6 be ready got it. Said Theo" "got it" We both got dressed and walked to the great hall and sat down next to Rose. She looked at me. "No Rose I'll tell you later." She nodded her head and my brothers walked over. "Hayley we need to talk. Said Jackson" I got up quickly. "Sorry gotta meet up with Harry look at the time" I pointed to my wrist and started to walk away. "You don't even have a watch on. Said Cedric" I shrugged my shoulders and walked off. I meet up with Harry in a classroom I don't know why he choose a classroom. "Hey Kenner." "Hey Potter what did you need." "To talk about the first task. Said Harry" "you do the first one then I do the second and last we do together got it." "Yeah sounds like a plan. Said Harry" I was about to walk out when some professors walked in and pushed me to sit down. "What I want to go back to sleep." "You have class. Said Lily" "called skip it I'm tired." "Have you guys talked about the task. Said James" "yeah we have Harry dies first then I die next easy peasy." "What she meant was I go first then her. Said Harry" "yeah that well I'm going to hide from my brothers now see you later Harry give me our death dates got it." "Yeah got it. Said Harry" I walked to my dorm and fell asleep.

Lily's POV

Hayley left the classroom. We all looked at Harry. "What. Said Harry" "go to class. Said Marlene" "got it see you later. Said Harry" Harry left to class luckily know of us had any classes in the morning. "That's your daughter James." "What smart. Said James" "no always sleeping." " I still can't believe she kissed that boy last night. Said James" "like you said she is your daughter what did you expect. Said Sirius" "yeah and now she is hiding from her brothers and telling Harry let me know when our death dates are. Said Remus" We all started to laugh. "She told snape to wash his hair last night. Said Marlene" "me either he had no words after. Said Sirius" "I wanted to laugh so bad when she said jokes on you I don't know him. Said Sirius" "I feel like they can bond in that. Said Marlene" "they can if she liked him" "everyone likes me. Said Sirius" "no not everyone cause I don't. Said Hayley" We all turned around and saw Hayley. "When did you get in here." "I left my wakie talkie in here so I came to get it. Said Hayley" "for what. Said James" "obviously to mess with Jackson he always keeps it on him incase of an emergency. And he's looking for Theo cause he said I can't date. Said Hayley" "well you shouldn't. Said James" "sorry don't take orders from grandpa's. Said Hayley" and walked out. "She called me a grandpa. Said James" We all laughed again. "James is that a grey hair. Said Marlene" He ran out of the classroom. "That's cold Marlene. Said Sirius" "but did you see his face though. Said Marlene." James ran back in. "You lied to me. Said James" "yeah she did. Said Sirius" "You think that's her boyfriend. Said James" "probably." "No ugh no she ain't having a boyfriend. Said James" "why not. Said Marlene" "because I know guys like him they will break her heart. Said James" Then Hayley walked in. "What happened now. Said James" "I might've punched snivillous. Said Hayley" "why now" "he's a jerk also James we got detention again see you later. Said Hayley" "stop right their." "What. Said Hayley" "is it right now or tonight. Said James" "define when do you want it. Said Hayley" "sit down. Said James" She turned around and sat back down in a seat. "Right I'm taking a nap. Said Hayley" "yknow it's detention right. Said Sirius" "I don't care. Wake me up in 2 hours my mum is coming. Oh shit mum coming I gotta go. Said Hayley" and she ran out the class. "And she is gone. Said Remus" "are we gonna be in the office when their in their. Said Marlene" "yeah Dumbledore said we had to including Harry" "ok. Said Sirius"

Hayley's POV

It's been a 2 hours I'm supposed to meet with my mom. I'm walking to dumbys office. I walked up the stairs and saw my mom and other professors. "Hayley. Said Mom" "Hey mom what a surprise." "You knew I was coming. Said Mom" "yeah your right anyways I have new for you when we are done." "Got it now sir down. Said Mom" I walked over amd say next to her. I kinda zoned out the whole meeting not listing at all. Everyone looked at me. "Got it" "where you even listing. Said Mom" "pfft yeah I was." "Lets go. Said Mom." Shaking her head. We walked out of the office. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me. Said Mom" I looked around to make sure my brothers weren't around. "I have a date." "With who. Said Mom." "With a boy name Theo he's a slytherin but stays in the Gryffindor dorms." "Well when is it. Said Mom" "tomorrow Rose wants to know all the details she's been trying to get me to date someone." "Well send me a letter on how it went I got to go now love you little wolf. Said Mom" "really mom you too." "Yes you are my baby along with your brother. Said Mom" "Jackson calls me that too like I an animal imma start calling him a dog." "Be nice to your brother and don't call him a dog. Said Mom." "Fine but love you mom see you later." I hugged my mom and walked off.

James POV

Hayley and Mary left. We were all watching them. "I wonder why the call her little wolf. Said Harry" "I don't know but head to dinner. Said Lily" Harry walked off and it was just us. "She's gonna call her brother a dog. Said Sirius" "Sirius your not one to be talking your one too. Said Marlene" Sirius put his hand on his chest dramtic. "Lets go to dinner drama queen. Said Lily" "so are we gonna spy on her date tomorrow. Said Sirius" "yes we are" "leave her alone it's her first date. Saix Lily" "exactly" Lily just rolled her eyes at me and Sirius.