Chapter 13

Hayley's POV

I woke still in my mom's bed I notice she wasn't their. I got out of bed and walked downstairs and only saw my mom. "Where's Jackson Cedric and Rose." "They went out not that long ago. Said Mom" I went over to my mom and sat next to her. "So tell what happened last night. Said Mom" "it felt real like I was doing no wands just my own hands. Like I didn't need wand I only need spells." "Ok luv its time I tell you. When you were born you were born with two different kind of witches. One with spells from grimoires and the kind with the one. Your both of those witches luv. That's why it felt so real you weren't dreaming it was showing you what you can do. Said Mom." "No wonder does Jackson have it too." "No it's skips a generation so it skipped him and went to you. Said Mom." "Oh ok. Also mom I don't feel well." She felt my forehead. "Ah your sick luv. Said Mom" "no I was supposed to go out today." "Well you have to stay here. Damm it your brothers are out and I have to head to work. Stay here. Said Mom"

Mary's POV

Hayley is sick and I have to go to work but I need someone to watch Hayley. The boys aren't coming back til late tonight. The only person I know is James. I picked up the phone and called him. "Hey James can you come over." "Yeah why. Said James" "Hayley's sick and I have to go to work and the boys ain't here I need someone to watch her." "Yeah I'll be over. Said James" I walked back over to Hayley.

James POV

After Mary hung up I walked back into the living room. "Who was it. Said Lily" "it was Mary she needs me to watch Hayley she is sick." "Oh ok that's fine to ahead we're probably gonna go with the girls. Said Lily" "are you sure." "Yes now go take care of your daughter. Said Lily" I walked over and gave them a kiss. "Bye" I took off and went to Mary's . I knocked on the door and she opened it. "Hey" "Hey come inside. Said Hayley" "what happened" "I'll tell you later because I'm late. Said Mary" "that's fine." "She's on the couch. Said Mary" "yeah ok go ahead and go to work." "Thank you so much James. Said Mary" Then she left and I went to the couch and sat next to Hayley. "You ok" "what a great question. Said Hayley" She laid next to me. "Sorry not feeling well. Said Hayley" "it's okay just go to sleep." We laid on the couch Hayley was on my chest. I felt her forehead it was still hot. She had a stuffy nose she looked up at me. "Can you get me some water please. Said Hayley" "yeah hold on." I had to move her off me then I got up and got her, her water. I passed it to her and sat back down. "Thank you. Said Hayley" She passed me the cup and I put it down. I put Hayley back next to me and she cuddle up to me. Hayley fell asleep on my chest. We stayed on the couch the entire time and we fell asleep. I woke up to Mary taking a picture. "Hello. Said Mary" "Hey what you doing." "Taking a cute picture of the father daughter duo. Said Mary" I looked at Hayley still asleep on my chest. "How was she. Said Mary" "we been asleep the entire time." "Ok just leave her right their. Said Mary" "are you sure I can take her to her room." "No it's fine she ain't gonna want to walk downstairs. Said Mary" "so what happened." "Last night she came into my room saying something about a dream. Then she told me about it this morning. She said it was her but without her wand doing magic. Said Mary" "what do you mean." "She doesn't need a wand I'll teach her when she's better she needs the grimoires from my office. Said Mary" "is Jackson like that too." "No it skipped a generation so he doesn't have it only Hayley. Said Mary" "will she be ok." "Yeah she's just sick she'll be ok. Said Mary" "let me know if you need if you ever need me to watch Hayley again." "Yeah I will." "Well bye James. Said Mary" "bye Mary" I left and went home. I walked inside and saw Lily waiting. "How is she. Said Lily" " yeah she's fine just sick but she'll be ok." "That's good. Said Lily" "I guess she is a witch." "What do you mean she is a witch. Said Lily" "she's a witch who doesn't need a wand Mary said she's going to teach her to control it." "That's good. Said Lily" "let's head to bed its late"