Chapter 20

Hayley's POV

I went to my dorm to get dressed. I got dressed and went to class. I had Snape first I didn't really listen I zoned out till the end of the class. Next I had Professor Lupins class it was easy really we really didn't do anything in their. I walked inside and everyone stared at me. "Omg Hayley are you ok. Said Angelina" "yes I'm fine" I just ignored the stares and people talking about me. Then Remus walked inside and brought out a dressor with mirrors. "This is a boggart it show your darkest fear even if its what you don't want to happen or what has happened before. Now I want you all to say Ridiuckles. Said Remus" We all said it at the same time. "Now get in a line. Said Remus" First it was Neville the Ron one of the twins then it was me. I was nervous I looked at Rose she just gave me a thumps up. I walked up a little bit then something appeared.

I tried but it didn't stop so Remus ran infront and it changed I ran out of the class Rose was behind me. I stopped at a wall to catch my breath. "Hayley it wasn't real ok. Said Rose" I was starting to have a panic attack. "Someone go get a professor. Said Rose."

James POV

I was in class when a kid came running in. "Hey what's wrong." "We need your help its Hayley. Said Mione" I ran out of class and saw Hayley in the hallway leaning on the wall. "Hey what happened to her." "We were doing boggarts in class and hers were her mom dying. Said Rose" "Hayley I need you to calm down your mom is ok I promise she is fine don't worry ok I'll call her here ok." "Remus get Mary here now." Remus ran to get Mary. "Hayley look at me." She looked up at me she had fear on her face. "She's ok." Remus came back without Mary his face was sad. "Remus where's Mary." "She's in the hospital wing she's not doing well. Said Remus" Hayley just took off to the hospital wing. She saw Mary in the hospital bed and Jackson was right next to her.

"Hayley you need to calm down." "Hayley do it what she showed you show her one last memory. Said Jackson" "just clear your mind. Said Cedric." Hayley walked over to Mary.

We saw her memory of her and Mary. "Jackson she's gone. Said Hayley" She ran into his arm. "She's gone. Said Hayley" Hayley started to walk off. "Hayley where are you going." "I want to be alone. Said Hayley." We all looked at each other. "She's going to her dorm. Said Rose" "what happened to her." "She didn't want Hayley to know she said she had a couple more years left. We knew she had cancer that's why she always took pictures lr recorded everything to keep the memory. Said Jackson" "we should go check on Hayley." We all walked to the dorm the door was left opened. We saw lights flicker.

Jackson ran and hugged Hayley. "She's gone Jackson she's gone. She said everything was fine and now she's gone she can't be gone she promised she'll be here for me. She said she wasn't sick what happened to her. Said Hayley" She was freaking out Jackson went over and poked her neck with a needle and she passed out. "Why did you do that." "She needed to calm down she would've passed out on her own. Said Jackson" "Everyone out she needs her rest. Said Cedric" I'm staying with her. Said Jackson" "me too" Everyone else left to room. We waited a couple hours then she finally woke up.

She was crying into Jackson's arms. "What happened to her Jackson she said she was fine. Said Hayley" "she had cancer Hayley she didn't want to tell you. She said she had a couple years left it must've spreaded faster. Said Jackson" "why didn't you tell me you should've told me Jackson what happen to no more secrets you promised. Said Hayley" "I know but it wasn't my secret to tell it was mom's. Said Jackson" " She's gone Jackson and I didn't get to say goodbye. I don't even remember what I told her last. Said Hayley" "it's ok I'll take care of everything ok I'll plan the funeral ok you don't have to worry. I have to go I'll see you later alright. Said Jackson" "alright see you later. Said Hayley" Jackson left so it was just me and Hayley. Hayley was starting to cry again. "Come here Hayley." She ran into my arms and started to cry. "She's gone James she's acutally gone. Said Hayley" "I know Hayley we'll miss her." I moved her over to the bed so we can sit down. Hayley was crying into my arms. It broke my heart to hear her cry. We laid on her bed while Hayley cried.