Chapter 15

Hayley's POV

I woke up this morning and Theo was asleep next to me. "Morning love. Said Theo" "Morning." "I didn't see you last night at dinner. Said Theo" "I wasn't hungry so I came here and went to sleep." "Well let's go eat breakfast. Said Theo" "yeah let's go" I got up and dressed and we left to the great hall. "Where were you last night. Said Rose" "I went to the dorm I wasn't hungry." "Ok but lets eat. Said Theo" "yeah i have to ask snape something before class." "Alright. Said Rose" We were all eating I finished before them so I went to snapes class. "What happened Hayley. Said Snape" "something is up with mom have you talked to her." "No I haven't but don't worry I will ok. Said Snape" "Alright see you later." I gave him a hug and walked out. I didn't want to be in class because I wanted to practice some more magic so I went to James classroom. "Hey Hayley what are you doing. Said James" "worried about my mom." "Why so. Said James" "she's been working late lately." "That's normal. Said James" "not for her she never works late." I sat down and James came over and sat next to me. "Hey she's ok don't worry. Said James" "yeah maybe your right." I grabbed my book and started to do some spells.

James POV

Lily and the others came in. Lily pointed to Hayley I shook my head no so they came up to me. We started to whisper. "What's wrong with Hayley. Said Lily" "she's worried about Mary." "Oh I thought snape let her back into class. Said Marlene" "he did but she didn't want to go so she came here."

Hayley's POV

I forgot about meeting with Theo right now. He said to read the letter before I went to him. But I lost the letter so I didn't know what he said. I heard the walkie talkie. "Hayley hurry and come here I have to tell you something. Said Rose" "alright on my way." They all turned around and looked at me. "I gotta go." I ran out of class and to the black lake I only saw Rose not Theo. "Where's Theo" "that's what I wanted to talk about. Said Rose" "Is he ok." "Hayley his mom forced him to go back home he left he said you had a letter. Said Rose" "no I lost the letter so I wasn't aloud to read it how could he leave. I didn't get to say goodbye." "Hey it's ok he said he understands. Said Rose" "no he probably thought I didn't want to come I did its just I didn't remember I forgot." Tears started to come to my eyes. "I didn't get to say goodbye." Rose just hugged me. "Its ok Hayley he wasn't mad. Said Rose" "no its not ok I didn't say goodbye." I was crying into Rose. "Hayley what's wrong. Said Jackson" "he's gone I didn't get to say goodbye." "Who's gone Hayley who's gone. Said Cedric" "Theo he left I didn't get to say goodbye." Jackson came over and pulled me into a hug I was crying into his chest. Then I passed out.

Jackson's POV

Hayley passed out in my arms. "Hayley c'mon wake up." "She's not waking up." I picked her up and ran to the hospital wing. I passed james and the other professors.

James POV

Jackson was running with Hayley in his arms. "Was that Hayley" We all followed him to the hospital wing. Just in time. "Poppy we need help. Said Jackson" "what happened dear. Said Poppy" "she was crying then she passed out. Said Cedric" "alright I need you all out. Said Poppy" She pushed us all out of the hospital wing we we're standing in the hall waiting. "Rose tell us what happened. Said Jackson" "Theo he left. Said Rose" "I'm gonna kill him. Said Jackson" "why did he leave. Said Cedric" "his mom made him leave they were supposed to meet up but she forgot and she got their too late. Said Rose" "damm it. Said Jackson" Poppy came back out. "I called your mom she's on her way and Hayley is ok. Said Poppy" "thank you Poppy." We all walked back to her bed and waited for her to come. Then Mary came running in. "Where is she. Said Mary" "Hey she's ok she's asleep she's fine." "What happened. Said Mary" "Theo left home and she didn't get to say goodbye and then she passed out. Said Jackson." Then Hayley woke up gasping for air. "Hey it's ok don't worry your ok." Mary came over and hugged her. "Mom he's gone he's gone and I didn't get to say goodbye. Said Hayley" "hey it's ok. Said Mary" "he's gone and I didn't say goodbye he's gone. Said Hayley" She was crying into Mary it broke my heart to hear her cry. "Listen to me your gonna see him again I promise ok don't worry. Said Mary" "I lost the note he gave me to read. I was supposed to read it and I lost it. Said Hayley" "Hey it's ok. Said Jackson" "how is it ok he's gone and I didn't say goodbye he's gone. Said Hayley" She was crying. She finally fell asleep again. We walked away to talk. "Is she gonna be ok mom. Said Jackson" "I don't know especially with her new magic she's going to be having outburst. Said Mary" "why did he leave Rose. Said Cedric" "his mom made him he didn't want to go either. Said Rose" The kids went to their dorms it was just the adults. "James can you keep an eye on her. She's going to have magic outburst meltdowns every thing. Said Mary" "yeah I will I will watch her." "Make sure she eats she probably won't eat. Said Mary." "Yeah we'll make sure she eats. Said Lily" "thank you. Said Mary" "Mary earlier she came in my class all worried for you saying your working late." "Yeah they have been making me work late. But I have to go I work early tomorrow. Said Mary" "yeah go ahead I'll stay here with her." "Thank you. Said Mary" Mary left and the others left it was just me and Lily. "Go sleep I'll stay here." "You sure. Said Lily." "Yeah I'm sure go ahead and head to the dorm night." "Night. Said Lily" Lily left it was just me. I stayed up to make sure she was ok. She woke up gasping for air. "Hey your ok." "Where's my mom. Said Hayley" "she had to work in the morning. So I told her I'll stay with you." "Oh ok". Said Hayley" "are you ok." "Yeah I'm fine can you lay with me. Said Hayley" "yeah I'll lay with you." She scooted over and I got in the bed she laid her head on my chest and we fell asleep.