Chapter 24

Hayley's POV

I woke up this morning to Theo next to me again. "Morning" "Morning luv. Said Theo" "we should head down now." "Yeah we should. Said Theo" "you want your shirt back." "No keep it. It looks better on you anyways and I'm sure you have one of my sweaters in your closet. Said Theo" "your right I do." Theo walked to my closet and saw some of his sweaters and shirts in their. He pointed to them and we just laughed. "That's where they went. Said Theo" "yup that's where they went aren't I the best." "You are the best girlfriend ever don't forget that. Said Theo" He grabbed a shirt and walked to me and gave me a kiss. "I love you." "I love you too now let's head down. Said Theo" "yeah let's go" We walked down and saw everyone up already. "Morning you two. Said Jackson" "morning." "You two have fun last night. Said Sirius" My eyes widen and slapped his head. "Ow that really hurts. Said Sirius" "good I hope it did and he was just messing around right Sirius." "Yeah I was messing around. Said Sirius" Me and Theo sat on the couch I put the blanket over us than Rose walked over. "Here you go. Said Rose" She handed me 20 gallons and smirked. "So. Said Rose" "nope later I'll tell you later." She nodded her head and walked away. Me and Theo were holding hands under the blanket than he put his hand on my thigh. I just looked at him than the others walked over to the couch and just looked at us I looked at them weirdly. "What." Jackson was the first to speak up. "Don't what is you really didn't look in the mirror this morning did you. Said Jackson" I was confused than I remember the hickeys on my neck I ran to my room. I heard the girls laughing. "Don't kill him kill him I kill you." I yelled I covered them up and went back downstairs and sat back down next to Theo. I whispered in his ear. "Why didn't you tell me." "Because I forgot. Said Theo" "oh really you forgot or did you want them to see." "Maybe a little bit of both. Said Theo" "Hey stop whispering. Said Cedric" "no" "then tell us what your whispering about. Said Jackson" I looked him dead in the eye. "You really want to know." "Nope not anymore. Said Jackson" "good" "so we go back tomorrow yknow. Said Jackson" "yeah I know." "Well are you excited. Said Lily" "its just school its not like I don't ditch some classes anyways." "Yeah your right. Said James" We all spent the day together.
The next day....

We arrived at the school and we went straight to my dorm. Theo got Gryffindor this time. "So Gryffindor this time." "Yup it's from spending time with you and I wouldn't want it any either way. Said Theo" I gave him a kiss then unpacked. We finished unpacking then headed to the great hall and sat with Rose. "Hey lovebirds what you up too. Said Rose" "nothing but we are going on a date tomorrow in the woods he said it was a surprised for me." "Ooo sweet. Said Rose" "yeah I know but we have to head to class." "Yes lets go to class. Said Rose" "yup and your ditching snape's class huh. Said Theo" "yes get me notes for later." "Yes luv now goodbye. Said Theo" Rose and Theo went to snape's class and I went to James because I was board and I had my grimoire too. I walked in and saw James and the others. "Hey Hayley. Said James" "Hey James and the others." "Hayley are you ditching Snape's class again. Said Lily" "Yes indeed I am." "You can't just skip his class Hayley. Said James" "why not he's boring." " I know he is boring but you can't ditch. Said James" "yes I can and I just did." They all laughed and I just sat in James spot and opened rhe grimoire. "Hayley you can't sit their. Said James" "why not theirs no kids in here besides Sirius." Sirius looked all offended while the others laughed. "How you feeling Hayley. Said James" "I'm alright." I lied because I knew he would tell Jackson then he would have to worry about me. "So when's the last task." "In about 3 weeks you and Harry both have to do it. Said James" "oh ok" "Hayley when you said you saw your mom what did she tell you. Said Lily" "well I first woke up in the woods then I heard my mom call my name. Then she said it wasn't my time and I should be with Jackson and Cedric. Then she said I should have one totally epic love like her with my dad. When I saw him he looked so happy to see me I wanted to stay but she said no she wanted me to come back and live my life. I got to hug her and tell her I love her and say goodbye. She said I had to live so I can have kids and tell them stories about her she also said I better have good ones about her not the embarrassing ones. But before she left she told me that not to blame Jackson for not telling me she said it wasn't my fault but because of me she is at peace with my dad and she was grateful to have me that's all she told me then I woke up I guess." I had a tear slid down my face but I quickly wiped it away and closed the book. "Well im off." I quickly left the classroom.

James POV

Hayley left the classroom quickly before anyone could say anything. I could see the hurt in her eyes. "She's hurting and she's pretending she isn't. Said Lily" "I know she is." "She is gonna pretend she ain't hurt till she can't take it anymore then one day it's all gonna burst out. Said Marlene" "I'll tell Jackson later because I know she won't tell him so he won't be worried about her" "yeah she's like you she'll bury herself into something then until she burst it happened before. Said Jackson" "what do you mean she's done it before." "It happened when her best friend and twin sister Josie died she just buried herself into school work then I mentioned it because she began to worry everyone in the school because she was know not to bury herself into school work she'll do it last minute. But when I mentioned to her she lost it. Said Jackson" " wait she had a twin sister" "yeah but then she died. Said Jackson" "so you telling us this happened before. Said Lily" "yeah it did remember when that one kid had a breakdown and it was all over the school it was Hayley huh. Said Sirius" "yeah it was but I don't know how long till she has a mental breakdown again. Said Jackson" "then we'll have to wait for her to tell us." "She won't tell anyone no matter what. Said Jackson" "then we'll keep an eye on her." "That's probably the best. Said Jackson"