Chapter 12

Hayley's POV

I woke up this morning to noise downstairs. I was still in my pjs so I walked down with my wand ready. I saw nobody in the living room so I walked to the kitchen. "Hey calm down its just us. Said James" "oh thank God I thought it was someone else." "At 7 in the morning. Said Cedric" "yeah any one can break in at anytime." "Go wake up in a better mood. Said Jackson" "that I will do." I was about to walk away. "Sit down and eat. Said Mom" "fine" I sat next to Rose and started to eat. I leaned on her shoulder. "Sit up star your gonna choke. Said Cedric" "hey did you figure it out yet." "Yeah I'll show you later. Said Cedric" "ok" I finished and started to leave. "Where you going. Said Jackson" "to get ready duh." "For what. Said Cedric" "Theo is picking me duh." "Where you guys going. Said Rose" "don't know it's a surprise so see ya." I walked to my room and got dressed.

James POV

Hayley walked upstairs then Rose went up. "So when are you gonna tell her. Said Jackson" "tell her what" "that she is your daughter. Said Cedric" "how did you boys find out. Said Mary" "mom its obvious and she looks like him. Said Jackson" "we're gonna tell her after the tournament is over." "That's good she has anger issues. Said Jackson" "stop saying that then you wonder why she calls you a dog. Said Mary" "I told you you. Said Hayley" "how much did you hear." "Just mom's part why. Said Hayley" "nothing luv. Said Mary" "alright then I'm leaving then and boys don't follow. Said Hayley" "bye luv. Said Mary" Hayley walked out of the house. "We're gonna follow her right. Said Rose" "hell yeah we are you guys coming. Said Jackson." "Yeah let's go" We all followed Hayley she was walking down to a lake. "What is she doing. Said Jackson" "I have no idea. Said Rose" We all just watched her and saw someone go behind her she screamed then kissed him. "I'm assuming that's Theo." "Yeah he always scares her. Said Rose" They started to walk off somewhere private. "Please don't tell me their gonna do it. Said Cedric" "I hope not" They walked off to a pool area amd got in their was a picnic set up. "Oh thank god. Said Jackson" "hey they just went on a date at least. Said Sirius" "yeah your right." They both got in and started to mess around then they were kissing. "Lets head back now." "Yeah your right. Said Jackson" We all headed back to the house. We walked in and it was just the girls. "So what was she doing. Said Mary" "on a date with Theo they went swimming and had a picnic. Said Cedric" "aww that's cute. Said Lily" "then they were kissing. Said Jackson" "calm down boys it's just kissing. Said Marlene" "but she's just kissing. Said Mary" "yeah gross we didn't want to see it." "Then why did you go. Said Dorcus." "Never mind that. Said Harry" We all talked for a hour than Hayley came back with Theo. "Mom in home. Said Hayley" "hey luv. Said Mary." "Hey we'll be in my room. Said Hayley" "alright that's fine. Said Mary" "keep the door open. Said Jackson" "yes and we'll check on you guys every 20 minutes. Said Cedric" "really were just going to be watching a movie. Said Hayley" "then you can watch it down here. Said Jackson" "Hayley started to walk upstairs. "What I can't hear you doors closing too. Said Hayley" And we heard the door shut the boys ran up their. "Leave her alone she is 15 years old. Said Mary" "exactly she's 15 mom. Said Jackson" "Hayley open the door. Said Cedric" "no I'm not opening it. Said Hayley" "open it before we take the door down. Said Cedric" "mom said you can't do that anymore. Said Hayley" "well too bad open it. 1.. 2.. 3.. Said Jackson" Then we heard the door open. "Leave it open. Said Jackson" "whatever goodbye. Said Hayley" The boys walked back down. "Really was that nesscery. Said Mary" "yes yes it was. Said Cedric" "You two are immature. Said Rose" "wait till you get one. Said Jackson" "who said I was getting one. Said Rose" We all laughed and talked for a while.

Hayley's POV

Then and me we're watching the movie then it got boring. So I started to kiss him then he got me on his lap. We were just making out nothing more he wanted to wait till were both older. So I didn't care we can kiss as long as we like. I was on top of him when we heard the boys. "Get off of him. Said Jackson." I just flipped him and continue to kiss him. Then Jackson pick me up and took me downstairs and Cedric dragged Theo down too. He sat me next to James. "Stay their. Said Jackson" "no I'm going back to my room." "No your not you are staying down here with us. Said Cedric" "what happened up their. Said Mom" "she was on top of him. Said Cedric" "we were just kissing jeez." "On top of him. Said Jackson" "oh shit up you literally had you tongue down that Gryffindor's throat before brake." "I'm older your not. Said Jackson." "We're literally 3 years apart." "Its final your staying down here. Said Cedric" I just rolled my eyes. I got up to sit next to Theo when I got pushed back down. "Your staying right here. Said Cedric" "really either upstairs or I'm sitting next to my boyfriend you pick." They both just looked at me. "I don't care I'm sitting next to him." Someone grabbed me and pulled me into a hug so I can't get free. "Let me go." "Nope your staying next to me. Said James" I tried to wiggle free but it didn't work. "Your not getting free. Said James" "c'mon please." I gave him puppy eyes. "Don't look James. Said Sirius" "don't James don't. Said Jackson." I made he look at me amd gave him a pouty face and puppy eyes. "Please can you let me go."He looked at me then let me go. " ha I'm free." The boys groaned. "Really James you had one job. Said Cedric" "I told you. Said Mom" I went to sit next to Theo but got grabbed by james again so I was sitting with him. "Really again." "I'm not falling for it this time. Said James" I didn't bother this time so I just stayed their. Theo got a message saying he had to go. "Thank you guys for having me over but I have to go. Said Theo" "I'll walk you too the door" I got up and walked him to the door. We were outside. "Do you really have to go." "Yes but I'll see you at school don't worry. Said Theo" "alright fine" We started to make out again then we pulled away. "Love you. Said Theo" "love you too." He walked away and I went back in amd say back down. Jackson and Cedric kept looking at me. "What" They didn't say anything then they looked at my neck. "Is that a hickey. Said Jackson" "no its a bruise." I tried to play it off. "It is. Said Cedric" I got up quickly and started to run. "Run Hayley run. Said Rose" The others were laughing while the boys were chasing me. I went and hid next to mom which she was next to James so I was hiding between them. "Shh" The others were still laughing. "Hayley where are you. Said Cedric" "upstairs." They both ran up and I sat up. "Their stupid mom." "Indeed they are. Said Rose" Me and Rose high-fived each other. "Hayley be nice. Said Mom" "what it's true." The boys came down and saw me next to mom and James. "Grab her James. Said Jackson" Before I can run he grabbed me and held me down. The boys came over and just looked at me. "Yeah what's up" "what's up you have a hickey. Said Jackson" "so your practically a man whore." "HAYLEY. Said Mom" "what it's true." The others were laughing so hard. Then James started to tickle me. "If you tickle her in her neck she snorts. Said Jackson" "don't you dare" He started to tickle my neck and I snorted out loud which made the others laugh more. James finally stopped tickling and everyone calmed down. "Really Jackson really." "What you called me an whore. Said Jackson" "Well you are" I was still on James. We all decided to watch a movie.

James POV

We all watched a movie all the kids except Harry and the adults weren't asleep. Hayley was sleeping on me. The movie ended. "She always falls asleep during movies. Said Movies" "want me to take her up." "Yes please. Said Mary" I gor up and took Hayley to her room I tucked her in. "I promise once you find out in going to spoil you." "And no one is gonna hurt you ever. I scare away all the monsters and bad guys if I have to. To keep you safe." I gave her a kiss on her head and headed down. "Thanks Mary for letting us stay." "Its no problem were family. Said Mary" "yes we are. Said Lily" We all said good bye and left.

Hayley's POV

I woke up gasping for air. I walked over to my mom's room. I tapped her shoulder to wake up. "Hayley what's wrong. Said Mom" "I don't know I was asleep and had this weird dream." "What was it about luv. Said Mom" I climbed into her bed. "Like yknow witches who don't need a wand." "Yeah why. Said Mom" "a dream like that but it was me using wand less magic like I didn't need one lile I had my own magic it felt so real." "We'll talk tomorrow go to bed ok. Said Mom" "yeah ok" I fell asleep in my mom's bed.