Chapter 49 LAST ONE

Time Skip

Hayley's POV

We were all outside when Hadgrid came holding Harry. "Harry potter is dead. Said Vodly" dad had to hold Lily I started to walk infront. "You took everything from me." "I don't even know who you are. Said Vodly" "oh you will in a minute."

Then he died then something else happened.

I floated down to the ground and Harry was next to Lily and dad. "Hayley your the scarlet witch. Said Mione" "I know" I went to Harry and made sure he was ok. "Are you ok." "Yes Hayley I'm fine. Said Harry" Voldemort died along with his army. "So I need a maid of honor." "Really Hayley that's what you ask after all this. Said Harry" Everyone laughed I turned around and got pulled into a kiss. "Hey luv. Said Theo" "Hey luv you ready for our wedding." "Yes I am. Said Theo"

Skip a couple months.

Today is the day of the wedding I'm all dressed and ready. "You ready princess. Said Dad" "Yeah dad I'm ready."

We are finally married. "Hello Ms.Nott. said Theo" "Hello Mr.Nott" We kissed and went to the after party.

Everything went as plan they ended up pregnant with twins boy and a girl named Jackson Cedric Nott and Elizabeth Joesette Nott. They both work in the ministry live in the house. Everyone got their happily ever after.