April 1 - "What's your name?"

Warning Trigger: Suicide , Depression

°~°~°~°~°~°

"Leave!" Hibari Kyoya instructed as he spotted a bunch of first years hanging around on the rooftop when he arrived.

"Why would we?" one of the first years toughly questioned him.

"We'll leave!" his friend insisted, pushing his friend back, and whispered, "That's Hibari Kyoya, the leader of the Disciplinary Committee, a senpai told me to never ever bother him or else we will be bitten to death."

"I told you guys that this is a bad idea. Let's just go!," their other friend added, pushing them towards the exit.

"Tsk! The head of the Disciplinary Committee my ass! He's just another worthless bastard acting like he owned everything!" their courageous friend uttered as they were about to leave. The terror in his friends' faces appeared when Hibari's tonfa threw him away, teaching him a valuable lesson.

"Get out of my sight now, herbivores," Hibari gave them another chance.

Feeling the fear from his death glare, the two first years immediately took their injured friend and scrambled far away from him.

"How annoying," Hibari remarked, sighing his annoyance away.

Now that he is alone on the rooftop, he felt at peace, yet lost, just like the colliding feeling of the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze of the wind on his skin. He yawned, proceeding towards his favorite sleeping spot.

He lied comfortably on the floor, but before he closed his eyes, he stared at the blinding blue sky, "It is peaceful... just like how that herbivore last saw the sky...,"

"...and I hate it," he last said before fully closing his eyes, and once again, he dreamt of the past.

°~°~°~°~°~°

"Leave!" the first-year student, Hibari Kyoya, instructed as he saw an unfamiliar figure on the rooftop.

For the very first time, he saw a student came to the rooftop. Hibari knew that no one ever dared to go to the rooftop, not because of him, but because of the spreading ghost stories. Hibari does not care about those myths. He would be glad to experience a battle against ghosts and make them experience death twice or more.

He really liked the rooftop a lot because it was peaceful, and away from herbivores, but this day it was different, someone appeared, and he was not alone anymore.

'Wait, is this person a ghost?' Hibari asked himself, and then he smirked in excitement, 'I guess it's my lucky day.'

"Hmm?" the herbivore looked back at him with curiosity, "Why would I? No one said that this place is off-limits, well... except for ghosts... Wait! Are you a ghost!? Is the afterlife a wonderful place?"

Hibari glared at the herbivore that is waiting for his explanation. It was a moment of silence for both until the herbivore suddenly advanced forward towards Hibari and repeatedly poked his cheeks.

"Awww, so you're not a ghost! Damn! Your marshmallow cheeks are so fluffy," the herbivore commented and pinched both of his cheeks.

Hibari snapped. He slapped the herbivore's hands and backed away.

"Stay away from me or else!" Hibari warned.

"Or else what? Bite me to death?" the unthreatened herbivore asked, trying to approach Hibari again.