April 2 - Betrayals

°~°~°~°~°~°

'I could never betray her... because I simply love her...'

'I don't want to see the people I love for in pain...'

'Seeing their pain would be double for me...'

'And I would do everything to make them smile again...'

"Take this to the extreme!" Sasagawa Ryohei shouted, throwing a hard strong punch towards his enemy, making it fall on the ground.

He grabbed his enemy's collar and roughly asked, "Where are the kids!?"

His enemy smirked, "It's a secret between me and my boss."

Ryohei clicked his tongue in annoyance and gave the guy a final blow making it faint. He can't afford to waste his time interrogating the guy because he might be too late to rescue the children that will be sold off at the illegal auction. He needs to immediately find the location of the ship where they are hiding, but the dog was too loyal to his owner.

"Let's continue searching, Kangaryu," he said to his friend, "I don't want Hana to worry any longer."

Kangaryu nodded, and they continued their mission.

'Betrayal is also tied to loyalty... Just like that dog to his owner...'

'Loyalty is either a decision, a duty, or sometimes conditional...'

'For me, my loyalty was a decision... It was my free will to serve and protect the Vongola Famiglia. It is also my want not to deceive my friends and loved ones...'

°~°~°~°~°~°

"Hana," Kyoko gently called her name, but she was too focused staring at the moon outside of the windows with eyes filled with worry.

Kyoko approached her and embraced a warm blanket over her shoulders, and she called out her name again, "Hana?"

"Ah! Kyoko! When did you come in?" Hana said in surprise, "Is Ryohei already home?"

Kyoko shook her head for an answer and she prepared the tea she brought in the room, "I made us some tea to help us relax."

"Thanks," Hana said, joining Kyoko on the small round table at the corner of the room.

"If something bad happened to Ryohei, I will definitely make Sawada pay," she said before taking a sip of the prepared tea.

"Onii-san is strong, so he'll be fine," Kyoko assured.

"We trust that guy too much. Tsk! He should have chosen to decline the mission. Isn't he forgetting that tomorrow's a special day?" Hana ranted her stress out.

°~°~°~°~°~°

'What did I like about Ryohei?' Hana asked, seeing herself in front of the mirror wearing a beautiful white gown.

'Well, a lot of things... But for me, his greatest strength is his dedication... He does not easily give up no matter how difficult the challenge is... He is a literal walking sun, feisty and strong. Even in stupid and childish stuff, he does with his friends, he put full dedication towards it, which makes me sometimes doubt that they go against the mafia...'

'Aside from his dedication towards Vongola, he also showed his strong dedication towards me. He never failed to show his love and was always there when I'm down.'

"Kurokawa Hana, will you be my wife and share your life with me?" Ryohei asked, kneeling before her.

"Yes!" Hana immediately answered, wiping the tears of happiness on her eyes.

Ryohei hugged her tightly, "You made me happy... to the extreme and maximum happiness a person could be..."

And the next days were just merry. The preparation went smoothly, and last night was a little bit of a total mess. Taking a long time to hear news about Ryohei's whereabouts, the impatient Hana went bombarding Vongola's hideout in Namimori in the middle of the night. Before the worst scenario happens, Ryohei suddenly arrived, safe and successful in accomplishing the mission to save the children.

Now where here, in the wedding everyone is excited for, everyone watched in amusement as they saw the beautiful bride walked down the aisle. Ryohei, who is waiting at the altar, felt nervous, but when he glanced at his sister and friends who are happily cheering him up, he felt confident.

"I've got a wedding to attend to... I promised to share my life with her," Ryohei whispered, spending his last final breath before closing his eyes.

It should have been that, a happy wedding day, but it will never ever happen. Reinforcements failed to back Ryohei up on time. Kangaryu was defeated, and it cannot heal them both. He also does not have enough strength to flee from the enemy.

It was a trap, the children were not here. The mission is a failure. Tsuna greatly blamed himself for everything. He does not know how he'll face both Kyoko and Hana. Hibari and Gokudera will arrive there only to discover their friend's lifeless body. They all lost someone important that night.

Hana felt devastated by the news. That was the greatest betrayal Ryohei ever did. He broke his promise of sharing his life with her. All of their planned plans together will never happen.

°~°~°~°~°~°

Thanks for reading! ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

( ˘▽˘)っ♨

- rené

#BringKHRBack #BringKatekyoHitmanRebornBack #khraprilangst2021