April 2 - "Just where did I go wrong?"

°~°~°~°~°~°

"You missed a class again, I-pin," her professor said as they talked privately in her office.

"I'm sorry, Professor!" I-pin bowed to apologize.

"You also haven't passed the last activity I assigned last week," her professor added in dismay.

"I'm sorry again, professor!" she apologized again.

The professor looked at her with concern, "Is there something bothering you, child? You seemed out of focus these past few weeks."

I-pin shook her head, "Nothing, professor. All of this is my fault, I failed to manage my time properly, but if you can give me a second chance, I promise that I won't fail you."

Her professor saw her willingness and decided to give her a chance, "Fine, I will give you another chance. I understand your situation because I have been a student too, but to be fair to your other classmates, I'll be giving you a deduction."

"I accept your condition. Thank you so much, professor," I-pin said with a smile on her face.

"But I also expect a difference in your class performance," her professor said before dismissing her, and I-pin nodded as a response.

I-pin deeply sighed after her exit from the professor's office. She was thankful that one of her problems is solved just a few more heavy ones.

She admits it was all her fault that she currently struggles in her classes, failing to attend her classes, and failing to submit her needed requirements. She focused more on her part-time jobs because she needed enough money for her thesis and other finances. She chooses not to bother Tsuna and his family because they have been the ones that have taken care of her and sustained her needs as a child. Her funds for college are all ready for her to face.

It was a good thing that most of her professors are understanding and she will do her best not to waste the second chance given to her.

She now proceeded to her next class, and as the class discussion went on she divided her attention to do a reviewer for Lambo. Her boyfriend may be hiding it, but she notices how he has difficulty understanding some concepts and theories. To help him, she decided to create a reviewer for him that can help him comprehend those concepts and theories easily. She wanted to help him just like how he helps her when she's in trouble.

°~°~°~°~°~°

I-pin felt frustrated, alone in the library, doing her research.

"I'm sorry I-pin, there's an emergency at home. I can't help for today."

"I need to go home, I'm feeling sick today."

"I need to attend extra classes today."

"Actually... there's a problem where I at my part-time job and they need me there now."

"Sorry, the professor's calling for me."

Excuses. All of her groupmates gave her that. She is okay with it if it was the first time, but this wasn't. She gives the schedule of their group meetings in advance, so they can make time for it, but if it's already time, they'll make random excuses. It will end up her, doing it all alone. She doesn't want to make this a big deal because she already has a lot to think of.

After she finished doing her research for the group activity, she also started doing the activities she failed to pass.

Headache. That's what she received after doing all of her schoolwork, but there is still a lot waiting for her.