April 2 - Cheating

°~°~°~°~°~°

'I always felt like I'm dragging her down,' Lambo thought as he stared at I-pin who was busy studying for her upcoming exams at their favorite café.

"Is there a problem?" I-pin asked, noticing that he has been staring for a very long time.

Lambo nodded, and he caressed both of her cheeks, "I want you to get enough sleep."

I-pin smiled, blushing, "Don't worry, I'll sleep early tonight."

"Liar!" he said, lightly flicking her forehead.

"Ouch!" I-pin pouted as she touched her forehead.

"Oops! I shouldn't have done that because it might damage your brain processing functions," he teased.

"Gee! Lambo," feeling annoyed, I-pin hit him with a notebook, "Let me pass you some knowledge to help you use your brain appropriately."

"Hey! That's insulting. You hurt my feelings," he said, sulking like a child.

I-pin sighed, and she playfully brushed his messy black hair. Lambo smiled, finally seeing his girlfriend relax for a while.

"How about you, Lambo? How's your preparation for the entrance exam for University A?" I-pin asked.

"I'm doing ok," he lied.

"Wow! Such a liar," she pointed out, rolling her eyes.

"That's why we are perfect for each other," he explained loudly and dramatically as he held her hands tightly. I-pin cringed.

"But, I'm doing fine," he assured, looking at her eyes sincerely.

"If you need any help, I will always be here," she reminded him.

"Yeah... I know... Thanks," he gave her a tight hug, and he was about to give her a power-up kiss, but her phone alarmed, reminding them of the time.

"Tsk!" Lambo glared at the phone.

"Looks like it is time for my part-time job," I-pin said, turning off the alarm, and then she sadly glances at him, "See you later?"

"Yeah... See you later... Be careful..." Lambo said, and I-pin kissed him on his cheek before leaving.

"I'm really so lucky to have a girlfriend like you, I-pin," Lambo said as he watched his girlfriend leave the café, "I really don't deserve you."

°~°~°~°~°~°

During his last day as a third-year student in middle school, Lambo clearly remembers his first love confession to I-pin, and he was rejected, but it did not mean that he gave up. He tried and tried again until the last day of high school, instead of him confessing under the same old tree at the back of the school, I-pin is the one that confessed her feelings. Of course, Lambo instantly accepted the feelings of the girl he liked.

And both started dating, and their relationship went smoothly. There are times when they have to fight, but they eventually find a solution to it. It was like they were made for each other.

But their story does not only revolve around their relationship, outside factors are also a part of it.

I-pin was a successful and perfect student. She managed to get into a famous university and pursue an honorable course. She was also known in her university and continuously receiving praises from her classmates and professors. She was also doing well at her part-time job. Tsuna and the others are very proud of what I-pin had become, and they continue to support her.