CHAPTER ELEVEN

"these brushes are not giving me the right blend

"these brushes are not giving me the right blend." norah complained. all of mang plus carmen were currently painting a little kids' faces.

"who are you? bob ross? just paint the damn tiger stripes." abby joked causing carmen to laugh just a little to loud and slightly mess up her client's unicorn. "oh my gosh. i'm so sorry. i'll restart." she offered.

"okay, look at this. i'm an artist." norah defended. carmen had to admit that norah did do a phenomenal job.

suddenly they all heard a scream of a little girl. carmen quickly looked over to see that it was just max scaring her client with fake, black blood oozing out of her mouth. "oh you are evil." carmen lightly hit max with her makeup rag.

"you are a true, true psychopath." ginny agreed. "thank you." max weirdly took it as a compliment.

"hey guys." samantha came walking over. great not this bitch again, carmen thought. she felt bad for thinking that but samantha just gave her super bad vibes. "oh my god. ginny, cute sweater."

"thanks sam." ginny accepted. you could very easily tell ginny didn't like her just by the tone of her voice. "so did you guys decide on a halloween costume yet?" samantha asked. uh oh, carmen thought. this was going to be extremely awkward.

"yeah. but it's a secret cause we're doing this whole reveal." max vaguely explained, trying not to hurt her feelings. sam just nodded, visibly upset. "okay. got it. i'll see you later." aw that was kinda sad. now carmen felt really bad, even though she isn't even in mang.

"uh ginny, how many views are you up to?" max changed the subject. "14,899" ginny replied confidently. "oh yeah, but who's counting?" norah snickered. "you're basically famous!" carmen exclaimed.

abby suddenly jumps up and swears face paint on carmen and max's faces. "abby! i hate you!" carmen giggled. "abby! why are you such an ADD nightmare?!" max harshly exclaimed. "relax. you just had blood on your face." abby frowned and got off of her.

marcus sat down in front of ginny. "what do you want?" ginny asked, obviously annoyed. he pointed to the design. "a heart." he told her. "seriously. what do you want?" she asked, tired of his bullshit. "a heart. so i can match my lovely girlfriend." he smiled over at carmen.

"awwww muah i love you." she got up and quickly kissed his lips. "not as much as i love you." he booped her nose. "ew, couples." abby gagged. "oh shut up abby." carmen giggled.

"c'mon marcus get up." carmen was a little confused why ginny was being so hostile towards him. did he do something wrong that she didn't know about? carmen just brushed it off and went back to focusing on her client. marcus just stayed in his sit until ginny sighed and picked up her brush.

"so, you're all popular now. that why you're ignoring my texts." he said but it somehow came out as a question. "be quiet. not here. your girlfriend is literally right over there." ginny warned, looking around. "you still have that voice in your head? criticizing you? or did that shut up now that you're so cool?" marcus raised his eyebrows.