Prologue

ASHEN POV

For the first couple years of my life everything was fine. I had a younger sister called Yang or well she wasn't really my sister. My Mother was Summer Rose and my Father well I don't know Summer never told me, then she had another child Ruby my real half sister. Then it started, the beatings, the neglect. All because of a failed attempt to recreate me. And when Summer died on a mission it was the happiest day of my life, I got an even bigger beating for that. Yang was the only one who tried to help me along with our dog Zwi. Yang was forced to beat me, she cried every time. Ruby was raised to hate me, she took pleasure in it. Each night I would have a dream about killing each one of them, even Yang. I took a form of pleasure in it, like I could see myself killing each of them. Recently I've had a new dream, one that showed me a man that stood above all, an armourd man that destroyed this world, his enemies laid down before him dead. From that day on I would strive to become this man. Every day after a beating I would train my body. From my room I would watch Yang train and I would attempt to copy these moves and I would make a few adjustments to suit me. Years of me doing this past, the dreams never stopped. The same dream of that man. This continued until I was twelve when my Semblance was unlocked. I could teleport short distances fast. Now I can escape. It was early afternoon and I was doing my daily workout. I have gained a lot of muscle mass. The door opened to reveal my so called Father. He was drunk again. He stood on my head.

Tai:it's your fault...she's dead

He says this alot.

Ashen:yeah it was...she was weak

He started stomping on me.

Tai:SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! YOUR THE WEAK ONE!

I used my semblance and was behind.

Ashen:I'm far stronger than you know

He turned around and I punches him in the gut. I sent him into a wall.

Ashen:I will return one day Tai...and when I do you'll regret everything you did to me

Yang:big brother?

I turned around and saw Yang and Ruby there.

Ashen:I will destroy you all

I teleported outside. I looked back up at that house one last time before I ran off into the forest. My head was bleeding and I could barely see but I have to keep running. I made to the docks on the island. I managed to get close enough to a small boat and teleported on. It was nothing special a one person boat with oars. I pushed the boat off and hopped in. I let the current carry me out and I laid my head down and slowly fell asleep.

TIMESKIP

ASHEN POV

I awoke to a small bump I felt in the boat. I opened my eyes and saw I was on an island with white sands and crystal blue waters. I got out the boat and looked around. What is this place? It's still better than Patch. I walked up to the jungle in front of me and I walked through. As I walked through I noticed how quiet it was. No Grimm either, what is this place? I eventually came across what looked like a small military building.

(White to balck)

It wasn't Atlas or anything I've seen before. I walked toward what seemed to be the main door and it opened almost as soon as I stepped close. I walked in and found a small set up, a few computers and a desk in the middle of the room. When I stepped close to the desk it lit up and gave me a map of the island. I pressed a random button and the map went away and a door opened behind me revealing black and red armour with two weapons and grenades? I walked closer and I realized...this was it, the armour in my dream.