inside job

ZERO POV

It's been about two week since I came to Atlas. I've been staying with Winter and it's been good. For once we could forget what we are and act like a...normal couple I guess. She told me that my sisters and there freinds arrived a day ago still having the events of Heaven on there minds. They want me dead for what I did to Blake...good. I was on top of Atlas tower. I didn't tell Winter I left but I left a note. Infiltrate Atlas Military, steal the Maiden and get the Relic before anyone else e.g Salem.

TIMESKIP

ZERO POV

Zero:getting in here was way too easy

I crawled through the vents and made my way into the elevator. There has to be information on the Maiden in Ironwoods office. I pressed the button and I went up. I looked at the TV and saw they were Evacuating Atlas. Too many Grimm attacks only a matter of time before Salem arrives. The doors open and I walk through the corridor into Ironwoods office. When the door opens the lights are red and I see Atlases Ace Ops,my sisters and Wiess.

Zero:look at this...Atlas is collapsing and there's a civil war waging, perfect

Ruby:Ashen!

Yangs hair fired up and she rushed me but I just teleported to Ironwoods desk and plugged a hard drive in to his main terminal.

Zero:don't mind me I've only come for what I need, I'll kill you later

The dog faunes steppes forward.

Dog:stay!

I couldn't move my body or talk. That is a kick ass Semblance...although I'm about to get stabbed. Ruby went to cut me in half with her scyth but the dog man stopped her.

Dog:stay!

I was free and I teleported behind him and chopped his back knocking him out. I then pulled out my rail gun, teleporting over to the big chick and blowing her ass through a wall. I was then punched in the face by a blur. I saw her coming this time and tripped her up. I'm grabbed by the bald man's Semblance. I'm lifted into the air and Yang this to lunch me but I teleport out behind the bald man and drop kicked him into Wiess. Yang came at me again punch after punch. I blocked or avoided them and I grabbed her good arm and broke it. I kneed her in the face and dragged her in front of a still frozen Ruby. I held her up to her.

Zero:look at her...this is exactly what I felt, helpless. Now your going going know what it's like to kill your own Family.

Yang started crying and so did Ruby.

Zero:the dogs Semblance will run out...only when he's dead

I pulled out my pistol and shot him till dead.

Zero:any second now

Ruby couldn't stop herself once she came out of it. She cut Yang down her chest cutting her open.

Ruby:YAAANG!

She held her sister in her arms.

Ruby:no,no,no...not again please not again

She looked up at me with tears.

Zero:aren't you going to fight back?

She kept crying.

Zero:you really are Summers daughter, weakness runs in the family

She screamed and a white light burst from her eyes. I coverd them and when it was over she was still there.

Zero:just a light show? That's it!?

I grabbed her head and dug my thumbs into her eyes.

Ruby:AHHHH!

I ripped them out and she fell to her knees.

Zero:you'll still be able to see but you won't be using that trick anytime soon...I'll be seeing ya...sis

I took the hard drive and walked back into the Elevator. Now all I have to do...is search.