reunion

ZERO POV

Zero:hello...little sister

Yang:Ashen...? Wiess? Why are you here?!

This was a fortunate day. No...not yet, first the relics then they die.

Zero:real question is why are you here? Wiess...no your here for Raven aren't you?

Yang rushed toward me and I caught her punch.

Zero:a robot arm? Who did this?

Yang:why do you want to know!?

I grabbed her by the neck and flipped her over.

Zero:because your mine! My kill no one else's!

I stood up.

Zero:Raven, send them to Haven

Raven:why?

Zero:because I want them there to see what I'm going to do

Raven opened a portal and I threw Yang through. Wiess walked toward it but looked back.

Wiess:your the one my sister kept sneaking out to see aren't you?

Zero:I am

Wiess:I'll tell her you helped me and I'm sorry...for what they done to you

She went in and it closed. I sighed.

Zero:now to deal with an actual threat...

I turned around and saw Salems lackys. Cinder,Emerald and Mercury.

Zero:the relic is mine

Cinder:we have not come here to fight Zero w-

Zero:for the last time I'm never joining her...I will burn this world alone and stand alone

Cinder:well that isn't up to you

Raven pulled her sword out.

Zero:your working with them?

Raven:this is for Vernal

I sighed.

Zero:bring it

Cinder and Raven came at me from both sides. I waited until they were close then I teleported above them and kicked the two of them away. Mercury and Emerald then attacked. I dodged there attacks easily. I caught Mercury's leg and threw him into Emerald then Cinder attacked me with a sword which I caught and kicked her away. I pulled out my rail gun and flipped it so the barrel was facing my elbow and used it as a baton. I blocked the attacks coming toward me from Emerald and Mercury. I teleported onto of a tree outside the camp and shot a the railgun and blew off Mercury's legs. I teleported back in and drop kicked Emerald into Raven then teleported in front of Cinder and kneed her in the stomach. She fell over and held her stomach.

Zero:now...your going to tell me everything