New Threat

(This is taking way too long so imma skipand gibe you an abridged version. Zero got the sword and killed Salem with it. He nearly completed his goal but Winter and Ruby stopped him. Yang is somehow still alive and critical for the rest of her life. Zero is in prison and yes he has a Daughter named Willa. This is way after the Christmas Special. Willa is sixteen now. Enjoy)

NARRATOR POV

Winter walked down a Hall.

Winter:tell me what's so important I had to come here?

An Atlas Officer walked beside her.

Officer:it's the White Fang. They've grown more bold. They have Atlas grade weapons and-

Winter:and what? You can't deal with them?

Officer:they have...new weapons

She stopped.

Winter:new?

In the time Zero was locked away the White Fang had become the main problem. The Grimm were eradicated after Salem died. They've taken Managirie and pushed North to Vale and have been attacking for months. Winter walked into the control room. Atlas was still standing but now instead of being in the Tundra it had moved to Vale. Atlas turned the damaged Vale into the new Capital of Remnant. Omega.

Winter:what is that?

Officer:we have no idea

Officer:we have no idea. Images of these armored White Fang are reported. No one survives

Winter new what they were. She knew the armore design. And the tech of the weapons.

Winter:get me on with Tundra 1

Officer:ma'am?

Winter:and my daughter

Officer:ma'am...she's already there

She turned to him.

Winter:she's where?

Willa had gone to visit her Father. An old Atlas Prison where the most deprived and ruthless are kept. Including the one that would destroy the world. Zero.

Gaurd:your clear

Willa walked through security. Thanks to her Mothers credentials she was able to get here. She hadn't seen her Father in two years. She sat down on a chair in front of bullet proof glass. She was bruised and frail looking. Not what you would imagine the daughter of Winter looking like. The door on the otherside opened and she nearly smiled. Ashen was planted on the seat by four gaurds that had guns on him at all times. A collar around his neck stopping his Semblance.

Ashen:what is it?

She remembered what he was like with these. Whenever she went as a kid he'd act distant and cold.

Willa:can't a daughter see her Father?

Ashen:only when she needs something...can't give you much here

Willa sighed.

Willa:I...got caught

He leaned in. It got his attention at least.

Ashen:caught what?

Willa:stealing

He sighed.

Ashen:your Mother know?

Willa:doesn't know yet...I might be put in juvy

He rubbed his hands on his face.

Ashen:why would you do something that fucking stupid?

Willa:it was a stupid dare I fucked up

Ashen:yeah you did...so what am I meant to do?

Willa:I thought you might have advice?

Ashen:I'm in here for attempted Genocide and multiple murders including my own Family. Stealing isn't exactly my speciality. I didn't have a Court Case either

Willa:so...you can't help

Ashen:no...

She looked down and he sighed.

Ashen:I told you to stay away from me. I got nothing good to give you...do me a favour and go home to Winter

He didn't know what to do in that situation but Willa wasn't having any of it.

Willa:that's it? Your daughter might be going to Juvy and that's all you have to say!?

Ashen:no I got plenty more the main thing being your a fucking stupid girl, thought Winter would raise you better...

Willa:maybe it would've helped if everyone in school knew my Dad is a genocidal maniac!

Ashen:don't put this on me!

Willa:you know what it's like!? I can't fit in anywhere!

Ashen:I can't help with that!

Willa stood up.

Willa:YOU CAN'T HELP WITH ANYTHING!?

He stood up aswell.

Ashen:YOU THINK I ASKED FOR YOU!?

The two stared at eachother calming down. They both slowly sat back down.

Ashen:how...is she? Your Mom?

Willa:stressed...White Fang are getting aggressive but she's strong...

Ashen:I know. That women was always stubborn

There was another scilence.

Ashen:go home Willa...

She looked at him.

Ashen:please. I can't offer you anything...

She stood up.

Willa:yeah I know

She turned.

Willa:maybe I just wanted to see you...

Part of her did, she really did. She left leaving him alone. A gaurd walked up to Ashen.

Gaurd:let's move...

Ashen:can't I enjoy the light a little longer?

Gaurd:move it!

He grabbed him and pushed him out the room. They walked down a long dark corridor until they reached a door. Ashen was shoved inside and tye door shut leaving a black room. Ashen couldn't see but had memorised the layout, not that it mattered, their was nothing in there. Not even a mattress. He sighed and began doing push ups.

Ashen:two million nine thousand three hundred and two, two million nine thousand three hundred and three-