what if Zero wasnt abused

(Hi this was an idea I had awhile ago and to keep everyone entertained while Volume 9 comes out I will be doing these, if you have what if ideas for Zero please comment)

NARRATOR POV

With his abuse non existent Ashen would never seek the power to destroy the world, he also never would have met Winter or found the island. Instead of going to Beacon to become a Huntsman, he would travel to Atlas to enrol in the Military. Quickly becoming an Ace Oprative one to his Semblance and the fact that within five years of personal training he went more or less untouched in a fight in the og story, so yeah he picks up how to fight easily. With that rank he meets Winter, nothing happens with them...yet. He is assigned as her gaurd though while in Vale, he sees his sisters, watches some fights, gets to know Winter a little more. Then the Grimm attacked. He faught with Atlas and Huntsman, he didn't make it in time to stop Adam from taking Yangs arm but he did make him pay later. He was however heavily wounded by a Grimm when his gaurd was down, he was taken to Atlas where again he got to know Winter a little more. He stayed there for every Volume until 7 where he was reunited with his Family...okay fine yes him and Winter and fuckin leave it there. Anyway he sides with Winter until they betray Ironwood and instead of Winter killing Ironwood it's Ashen with a shot in the back, he uses his Semblance to get them out of there and safely into Vacuo, with the death of his siblings he's understandably pissed.

(I think this what if makes Ashen very boring, but tell me what you think and leave me a better what if, if you think of any)