Chapter 18

Everyone eventually came down to breakfast after Matteo and Carmen shouted at them telling them that they will be late for school if they don't hurry up. They all Devoured their food then raced around getting ready so they wouldn't be late.

"Braelynn, Val can we have a chat in my office." Matteo asked. They way he worded it, it sounded like he was one of my principals.

"Sure dad lead the way." Val said taking my hand and following Matteo. We went inside his office and sat down.

"I wanted to talk about the treaty meeting I have arranged with some alphas and coven leaders. I would like for you both to be there as it will be well technically is your duty as alpha and Luna of this region." Matteo said.

"You want us to meet with a bunch of old guys and make 'peace'." Val asked air quoting the word peace.

"Yes, it is important as Luna and alpha that you create allies and not enemies."

'Will Carmen and you be attending as well?'I asked him.

"Yes we will be attending, it shall start this evening at 5 pm"

"Wow you really gave us time to prepare." Val noted sarcastically.

"You will have to wear formal clothes to make a good impression. So suit and tie Val." Matteo warned.

"Ugh, fine. We will be there. Now if you would excuse us, we have to go find our more than likely none existent formal clothing." Val said pulling me up from my seat and dragging me out the door.

"What is up with you and formal clothes." I ask him laughing.

"I can't pull off a suit and tie." He groaned dragging me to his room.

"I doubt that." He flopped down onto his bed.
"What are you doing?" I ask the grown man that is acting like a five year old.

"Going back to sleep."

"Uh no, get up we need to go get a dress as I don't have formal clothes here and you need to pick a suit out."

"No."

"Come on if you behave I'll give you a treat at the end of the day." he opened one eye to look at me.

"What kind of treat." I shrugged.

"I guess it'll just have to be a surprise"

"Fine I'll wear a suit and tie."

"Good now lets go get a dress." I tell him then walk out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two hours of searching I Couldn't find a dress I liked so I got a navy blue suit instead I was also able to find Val a navy blue suit to match.

Val walked out the bathroom looking unimpressed

Val walked out the bathroom looking unimpressed. "I look like an idiot." He groaned.

'I wanna fuck him so bad.'
'Ayla' I scolded.
'What look at him.'
'Yeah he's hot but pull yourself together we have a meeting to attend.'

"You look sexy as fuck and I'm trying my hardest to stay in control because if Ayla gets out we'll be late to this meeting." He smirked at me.

"I'm fine with being late." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me in. He kissed up my neck and nibbled on my ear. I was practically putty in his hands. "We can be a little late, can't we principessa?" He asked whispering huskily in my ear.

"Are you two coming or what? We are going to be late" Matteo asked throwing the door open. He walked over breaking us apart and dragging us down stairs. Carmen laughed when she saw us.

"Did your dad interrupt something?" She questioned. I blushed "no" Val groaned walking out the door. Carmen laughed linking arms with me. "Shall we?" She asked. I nodded with a quiet chuckle. We walked out to the car Carmen and Matteo got in the front and Val and I were in the back. Carmen wore a black blazer dress that showed off her figure she looked really nice in it and Matteo was in a black suit and white shirt

 Carmen wore a black blazer dress that showed off her figure she looked really nice in it and Matteo was in a black suit and white shirt

Matteo started driving

Matteo started driving. We were so bored we started playing eye spy. "Light?" Carmen asked.
"Nope" Matteo replied.

"Seriously dad What is it, we give up." Val groaned.

"Lines" Matteo smirked.

"Lines of course it was LiNeS. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SEEING LINES." Carmen asked annoyed.

"On the road." Matteo answered.

"oN tHe RoAd? ON THE ROAD? MATTEO YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE." Carmen shouted hitting him with her purse.

"There is no way that counts dad, absolutely no way. Mama I think dad should be disqualified."

"I agree. Braelynn?" I nod my head at her.

"Matteo your disqualified. Val your turn."

"Okay I spy with m-"

"Doesn't matter now we are here." Matteo said cutting Val off. Matteo pulled into a long driveway with a huge house at the end he parked the car at the fountain and we all got out. I got a little nervous I don't really like being around a lot of people I don't know. Val sensed my uneasiness and put his arm around my waist

"You have nothing to worry about, it'll probably just be a bunch of boring old people and you have me mama and dad here for you." He reassured smiling down at me. I gave him a small smile. I walked with him Matteo and Carmen.

"First will be introductions as I don't know most of them, so feel free to mingle." Matteo told us as we walked in.

————————————————————————

4th August 2021