Chapter 19

There were quite a lot of people around when we first walked in and I started to get nervous again. Well that was until I looked around the room and realised something that made me let out a soft chuckle. Val looked down at me strange. "What?" He asked confused at my sudden change of demeanour.

"They aren't old boring people." I link him.

"Your right they all look pretty young." He said looking around.

"Val I kn-"

"Braelynn" Freya said walking over. "Finally someone fun I thought this was going to be boring."

"Speak for yourself you boring old fart." Lyla said walking to us with a smirk.

"I only look 24."

"Yeah, But your actually what 650?"

"I'm only 432 you cheeky shit."

"And I'm only 19 which makes you an old fart right Braelynn?" She asked. I nod with a smirk.

"Seriously I'm getting ganged up on by teenagers." Freya asked in fake disbelief. She turned around. "Henric am I a boring old fart?" She asked him. He looked at Lyla and I with a raised brow, we were both frantically nodding our heads.

"Yup" he smiled

"Seriously you too?" He just laughed at her.

"Love you baby." He said and kissed her on the cheek "Yeah,yeah whatever."

"Val." Jax said walking over and doing that weird hand shake body bash thing that males do. "Jax."

"Braelynn." He smiled at me.

"Jax" I link him back.

"Okay, I need the toilet Braelynn you coming?"

"What do you need me to make sure you don't fall in the toilet again?" I question with a smirk.

"That was one time, are you ever going to let that go?" I shook my head with a smirk. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Val I'm stealing your mate, good bye." Lyla said dragging me away to the bathroom with her.

"I don't need the toilet." I tell her.

" I know but I need help I was gonna ask Freya but your here now."

"Help with what?" I question looking confused what could she need help with in the bathroom.

"My tampon is stuck." She said I looked at her and laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Freya is a witch and could have had it out with the snap of her fingers but no you came to the werewolf."

"Just help me."

"Okay, okay." I locked the door took off my jacked and rolled up my sleeves. "Sit on the toilet and open your legs wide." I tell her. She does so. I look up at her.

"Just get the fucking thing out." She says.

"Okay." I put two fingers in and and start feeling around. "I can't feel anything."

"Well there's one up there." She said unamused. I felt around more.

"I think I've got it." I tell her grabbing onto something.

"Pull it out." I carefully pulled it out. My hand is covered in blood. "Finally." She sigh in relief. I laughed and went over to the sink to wash my hands. I scrubbed all the blood off then dried my hands. Lyla cleaned herself up then put her clothes back on.