Chapter 10

Braelynn's PoV

Yet another nightmare they are getting worse again. We gave mom her send off yesterday. I then announced that I have selected Marcus as a surrogate alpha until I am old enough and have the training to be the alpha my pack deserves.

I got out of bed it's currently 4:28 am I went to sleep at 1:30am so I've had almost 3 hours of sleep. I went and checked on Tegan and Jackson first they were fast a sleep. Carmen and Matteo had no problem welcoming them into their family. I'm glad that at least my siblings will get the childhood they deserve. I then checked on Alana she believed that I had more than enough reason to kill father After reading just one page.

'Coming for a run' Rick linked me. I turned to see him standing at the top of the stairs. I walk over to him and together we walk down the stairs and out the back door. I went behind a tree stripped and shifted then went back over to Rick.

He licked my face then took off running.

'Eww dog breath' Ayla said disgusted. I laughed at her
'oh hush stupid wolf and go catch him.' I tell her.

She took off running as well, we caught up to him in no time. We gently bit his leg then pulled it backwards tripping him up. He growled playfully at me.

'Oh it's on' he linked me then pounced.

We went tumbling down the hill and landed beside the border onto my territory. I was on top he was pinned under. I looked around once I got off him the sun will start to rise soon and I know the best place to watch it happen.

'Come with me I know the best place to watch the sun rise' Rick nodded and stood up. I took off running. I yipped at pack members as we passed them. I raced up the Rocky Mountain path stopping every now and then so Rick could catch up he is not good at climbing in wolf form. Half an hour later we got to the top.

There is a small valley between two mountain peaks. Because of the angle it's at you can see both the sunrise over the mountains in the distance and sunset over the sea. The valley is mostly a meadow of wild flowers mom used to bring us here to keep us away from father. I walked to the middle of the meadow then lay down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmen and Matteo forced me to go to school they said it might keep me distracted. Alana and I got dropped off first. I got a few strange looks but that was it. Alana also warned me of the new vice principal and how they are an asshole.

So I'll be sure to have some fun with him. Apparently my boss's Ashley and Avyanna sent someone to look after Alana whilst I was MIA. Which I will need to thank them for later. First class history. Woooo . NoT.

They refuse to kick me out of it because then I would have almost no classes to go to. I walked in and took my usually seat next to Emily. Her and her twin Ethan are some of the very few people I class as my friends.

She's really nice bubbly but won't take shit from no one and she also understands sign language which is a bonus so I can actually 'talk' to her in class.

"Hey Braelynn I missed you and your sarcastic comments it's the only thing that gets me through this class." She whines out dramatically. I give her a small smile. She smiled widely at me seeing my small smile.

"Okay class your teacher is off ill so I will be filling in." A man said at the front. A bunch of people went ugh or why. I raised a brow to Emily.

"New vice principal" she told me. I nodded I'm not sure if I like this guy or not yet.

"Emily please go to the principals office for inappropriate clothing." The man said. Emily had on a crop top and shorts as its hot out side how is that inappropriate clothing.

"How is what I'm wearing inappropriate.?" Emily asks.

"It's Very inappropriate to wear at school as it could be distracting for other pupils." The man says i look him up and down.

"What pupils would my outfit be distracting too."

"The boys now go to the principals office." He screamed.

"Fine" she huffed standing up and grabbing her things I pushed my chair out so that she wouldn't get past.

"Braelynn, what are you doing." She asked in a hush tone. I signed 'wait' to her.

"What are you doing." The man asked I just looked at him.

"I asked what are you doing and I expect an answer." He shouted I looked at him flatly.

"She doesn't talk" Emily told him.

"She can't or she won't" he asked. I held up two fingers.

"So you can talk but you won't" what a clever boy he is. I nod.

"Well then you mute freak move out the way so that Emily can go to the principals and stop distracting all the boys with her reveling clothing choices." He says as he steps closer.

'Did he just called me a mute freak.'
'hell yes he did, let me kill him." Ayla says in outrage
'not now to many people around.'

I spaced out and man got all up in my face calling me a mute freak. "Sir stop doing that. It's offensive and rude."

Emily butted in annoyed at the man. He didn't listen to her and just kept going. I had enough and slammed my hands on my desk.

"Are you getting angry little freak." That sent me over the limit. I smacked him across the face. People had been recording the whole thing since I pushed my chair out as they knew something was going to happen.

The man punched me back. Which started a fight. I shoved my desk forward into his dick he doubled over I smacked his face off the table. He then punched me in the boob. Ouch.

We went punch for punch after that. He must be a fighter as he definitely knew what he was doing. The teachers dragged us off each other he had it worse than me. Just by looking at him I could tell he had a broken arm leg collar bone shoulder and nose along with two black eyes. I'm sure i broke at least 5 of his ribs aswell. I can feel some broken ribs and I had many nasty bruises. Why is it always my bloody ribs.

I was dragged into the principals office where I was made to wait until an adult showed up so the principals can talk to them about my behaviour. Carmen and Matteo showed up not long after he called them.

"Mrs and Mr Danvers I would like to discuss Braelynn's circumstance for the time being."

"Well then get on with it" Matteo says impatiently

"Today she attached a member of staff and now he is in hospital with internal bleeding." The principal says seriously.

'bastard deserves it.' Ayla huffed.

"Go with it" Carmen links me.

"How could you do such a thing young lady." She shouts.

"Yes that is completely unacceptable behaviour." Matteo shouts.

"It was a mutual decision that the best thing to do would be to expell her. Especially as this isn't her first time in a fight where in which the person or people she has been fighting have ended up extremely hurt." The principal says

"we completely understand. And don't worry she will be heavily punished when we get home." Carmen says standing up.

"Exactly I agree with your mother you are grounded for the next month." Matteo tells me as he pulls me up. We walk out together then to the car I get in the back whilst Matteo got in the driver's seat and Carmen got in the passenger seat.

"Okay so what really happened." I pulled my phone out and showed them the video of it all happening Emily sent me it.

"Damn you should of beat him even more" Carmen said after watching the video.matteo just laughed at her then said

"should have beat him up way more. Now who wants ice cream?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th June 2020