chapter 35

Val drove us into town and took me to a really fancy restaurant I've never heard the name of before. Everything was so posh and I'm guessing expensive, val refused to let me see the price of anything so I decide to order what I thought would have cost the least.

"Are we ready to order or would you like a few more minutes."

"I'll take a salad please." I got an eye roll.

"Ignore that we'll take two of my usual, thank you." Val said handing back our menu's

"Of course alpha." The waiter walked off and I gave Val a flat look.

"We are out for a meal not out to get food for a rabbit."

"Well can I atleast pay for my own food?"

"No."

"Val."

"Amore, No. You are not paying for anything. I asked you on a date I'm paying for the date."

"Fine but im paying for the next one and for the record you didn't ask you told."

"Well then you can tell me when we are going on the next one."

"Fine." Val looked at me and laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing I've just not known anyone to cause such a fuss over who is paying the bill." I rolled my eyes and he smirked. Two dishes were placed down infront of us.

"You wouldn't let me order salad yet ordered us vegetable soup?"

"It's a starter and it's very good, try some." He took my spoon and held it to my mouth. I drank it.

"That's really nice." Val smiled at me and started eating his own soup. We ate in a comfortable silence just enjoy eachother's company. The waiter took away our bowls when we finished.

"So what do you usually have for a main, Quidero?"

"Steak au Poivre with mashed potato's"

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh it's good."

"You know this date might be hard to beat for our next one."

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

Our steak soon came we ate and chatted then got told off for being too loud when laughing, which only made us laugh more. Matteo paid for our dinner and pulled me outside.

"Are we going back home now?" I asked as we started walking.

"Not yet. Here." He took of his jacket and put it on me.

"Baby I'm not cold."

"I know but I like when you smell like me." I took a whiff of his jacket.

"Smells just like you stinky man sweat."

"I just showered. You take that back"

"Never." He looked at me with a smirk before he started to tickle me.

"Val, stop stop."I laughed running away from him. He caught me grabbing my waist pulling me to his chest. He kissed down my neck.

"Val."

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You know what" he rolled his eyes letting me go before taking my hand.

"You're no fun."

"Yeah, yeah. So, if we aren't going home where are we going?"

"It's a surprise princess."

"Is it far."