Chapter 36

I groaned stretching. I opened my eyes to look at the clock 8.46am I slept longer than usual. I pulled back the blanket and sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I stretched again standing up I grabbed a towel and went to shower.

I quickly washed myself down getting rid of the greasy layer on my hair and the smell of sweat. I got out and dried myself off. I walked over to my drawer and picked the first things that came to my hand. Light blue t-shirt and black joggers. Just as I finished putting them on my door flew open.

"Baby." Val said as he flopped down on my bed.

"Quidero" i answered picking up my hair brush and turning to the mirror. He sniffed the air.

"Hey you don't smell like me anymore"

"I just showered."

"And where was my invitation?" I could see him in the relection. He raised a brow standing up off my bed.

"Must have got lost in the mail." He came behind me putting his hands on my hips. he swiped the hair i was trying to brush to the side and started to kiss me up my neck.

"quidero."

"hmm"

"you need a shower." he stopped kissing and looked at me offended.

"Are you saying i smell?"

"no i'm saying you need a cold shower because i can feel your little friend on my back."

"you know we could jus-"

"i'm not awake enough for that yet."

"no you just like to tease. Not awake enough pfft... the other day you woke me up at six o'clock with a b-" i clamped my hand over his mouth.

"You left the door open and were in a house full of werewolves. Now go take a shower you stink." He let a low grumble.

"I'm using your shower then."

"Why?" i laughed

"because i actually like smelling like my mate." i raised a brow at him. He stepped back letting go of my hips. I turned around to him.

"What was that Quidero?"

"nothing, I didn't say anything amore"

"No,no repeat it."

"No thanks." i stepped closer to him.

"Why not?"

"I like not having my ass kicked." he smiled at me .

"Smart man although...." i wrapped my arms around him. i trailed feathery kisses down his neck down to his mark and roughly bit his neck. He growled.

"Not nice principessa."

"I though you wanted to smell like your mate." He growled biting into my mark. He pulled back his eyes golden.

"And now you smell like us principessa."

"Satisfied now?" he smirked looking down

"cold shower it'll sort you out." i told him pulling away.

"But you're so much better." he eyed me up and down.

"Go shower, then we can divide up the pictures." he let out a loud sigh.

"Fine."  He said going towards my bathroom.

I shook my head and walked out my room closing the door behind me. I walked passed the living room to the kitchen where i could hear hushed giggles coming from. i stood at the doorway watching as Jackson and Luca stood on a chair eating chocolate chips. Jackson handed Luca the bag and he carefully got down.