「five」

❝jeffrey?❞ the wong sweats

jeffrey?❞ the wong sweats. twenty walks closer to the male. ❝jeffrey what are you doing? spying on me?❞ the half-thai rolls his eyes while wiping his tears. he gulps. ❝i just o-overheard someone and wanted to c-check it out.well shit, i'm screwed.

did you hear everything i said back there?i can't lie to him. yes, i did.❞ he looks down in shame. "son of a chicken nugget." jeffrey looks up in confusion. ❝it was nothing, don't worry about it.❞ twenty opens the nearby door to leave. ❝wait twenty!❞ the wong grabs the tiny suhs hand. ❝are you still in love with jiro?❞ jeffrey looks into twenty's eyes, looking for an answer. ❝no i'm not, just angry.❞ twenty leaves.

maybe next time. jeffrey decides to skip class, i mean, what the point anyways? he's already late. the wong hangs around in the theater room some more. ❝what i can i do...❞ he sits in a chair, similarly seeming like a scene in his favorite band, other than gaycity, xo's hateshot.

this is how we do it, everything here..❞ the wong gets up, walking around. ❝ooh what you waiting for..❞ suddenly, he sees a set of brown hair, walking past the theater door. ❝chan?❞ jeffrey follows the person, running out the door. the person turns a corner. ❝wait!❞ he quickly runs after him, but every time he turns a corner, the person he's chasing also turns a corner.

am i going crazy?❞ the wong turns a corner, but this time, he is met with two people. ❝chan?what is he doing? and who's the person he's with? jeffrey hides in a closet (😏 ). ❝what do you want to talk about?❞ the tiny ball of sunshine says with a smile. ❝i was just wondering..twenty? i thought he went to class. how did you get jiro to like you?❞ the ball of sunshine replies questioningly. ❝huh? well, i don't know really, i was just myself around him. are you okay twenty?❞ chan asks concerned. ❝yeah yeah, i'm fine. another question though, do you know what jiro likes?oh no. twenty's still in love with jiro.

hmm, he likes macarons, the color blue. i don't really know, i never asked him, sorry. the lee shrugs. ❝it's fine chan, that's all i needed to know. you can go back to class now chan.❞ the two exchange smiles, and the older leaves. ❝ugh, it's so frustrating having to start all over again.❞ twenty scoffs, taking out a notepad. ❝what was it again? macarons, blue..it's surprising how twenty was just crying earlier, and now he's angry, i'm surprised.

my braincells can't cooperate this. might as well get to class or pop is going to sue me. twenty quickly shuffles down the hall, and jeffrey gets out from his hiding spot.

he's still trying with jiro huh,

even though he says it jokingly, the wong was very hurt.

when will twenty keep ignoring his feelings for him?

👑

it was now noon, and twenty was working his shift at the jung café, where his uncles jaehyun and sungchan owned together, along with the jungs and the tiny osaki riceball. ❝did you get an upgrade here?❞ twenty asks while working alongside the middle jung, taehyun. ❝yeah, my dad renovated the place like a week ago, that's why the café wasn't open for a while.❞ the boys exchanged smiles, and went back to taking orders.

hello! what would you like today-❞ the tiny suh looks up to see a familiar face. he freezes. ❝oh hey twenty! didn't know you still worked here.❞ the person grins at him. taehyun notices that twenty isn't moving so he goes up and waves a hand over the porns face. ❝twenty hyung, jiro is here to order.❞ the boy exits his state of shock, and gets back to work. ❝oh uh yes, what would you like jiro?❞ the park gives a chuckle. ❝the usual, i thought you would know already twenty.❞ he quickly taps down the orders. spicy namericano, lele ade, and jeno latte. twenty looks back up to see the park grinning. he rolls his eyes, probably a habit he got from his pops.

what are you grinning at?❞ the porn can't help but smile also, seeing his love glowing brighter than the lights in the café. ❝i'm just surprised that you still remember what i would get, it's been about a few months since i've come here too.of course i would remember. but he wasn't all proud of that fact. i'm still obsessed over this asshole. stupid twenty. yes yes, anything else? the shorter gets a bit impatient, tapping his foot and leaning on the counter. ❝nothing.okay then. your total is 15,000 won, cash or credit? jiro pouts. ❝can't i get a discount? just this once twenty, please?❞ he pulls out the puppy eyes.

just as twenty is about to give up to jiro, taehyun quickly comes to save the day. ❝ah ah, no persuasion here jiro hyung. twenty hyung has a job to do, pay up.❞ the eldest sulks, and eventually pays in cash. twenty goes to make the drinks, while taehyun finishes taking orders from the remaining customers left. the tiny suh eventually finishes making the drinks, and brings them up to the park.

here you go, enjoy them jiro.❞ the younger departs, but then is pulled back by a hand. ❝actually, would you like to have a drink with me?❞ the sun rolls his eyes. ❝don't you have your boyfriend chan to tend to? and where is the ball of sunshine anyways?❞ he crosses his arms. ❝chan is busy so he sadly couldn't come with me, and i want to share a drink with you. what do you say?❞ jiro uses his puppy eyes once again, and of course twenty can't resist them. goddamn it jiro, why do you have to make me feel this way? the shorter sits across the male, slowly taking the jeno latte and bringing it closer.

so how are you these past few days twenty?❞ the park asks, still holding onto the suns hand. ❝pretty meh, i'm getting money but all the guys don't interest me.❞ jiro raises his eyebrows in shock. ❝wow uh, we're jumping to that topic?❞ twenty giggles. ❝we don't need to if you don't want to.❞ he shakes his head. ❝it's fine, who exactly are paying for your services nowadays?❞ the younger looks up to the ceiling, presumably to think, the looks back at the park. ❝well some unattractive seniors, taehyun, taeho, and yeah.❞ jiro nods. ❝have any of them paid for uh, that? jiro scratches the back of his neck.

the younger giggles.❝no, of course not! it's too expensive for them. besides, you're the only one i'd do it with.❞ jiro lets go of twenty's hand, and laughs awkwardly. ❝yeah right.❞ he gets up. ❝well it was fun talking, and i think the café is about to close up so you should probably go help taehyun. see you twenty.❞ the park waves at the porn before walking out.

goodnight,

my first love.

tbc