「one」

❝so explain how are you supposed to get back with jiro?❞ jeffrey asks,after having enough of the long silence between the two

so explain how are you supposed to get back with jiro? jeffrey asks,after having enough of the long silence between the two.

easy jeff,i'll just talk to him about our relationship.if that doesn't work then i'll just dress up more,try seducing him if it'll work,and make him jealous!it's like making you kiss me.

first of all,i told you not to call me jeff,and second,what do you mean by-❞twenty stops. ❝you do like me.right jeffrey?❞the half thai gets closer to the older male. well-i,umm...❞jeffrey scratches his neck.

tracing his fingers up the half chinese's chest,and stopping at his collarbone, the half thai doesn't stop there. ❝or do you not?because if you don't,that's fine with me,daddy.

heat rises up to jeffrey's cheeks.daddy? ❝no,twenty,i-i do,it's just-❞the half thai laughs. ❝haha!gotcha jeff!❞the older male sighs.twenty played these tricks often,but not so intensely where he would say the word-well,you know.

my chogigosh twenty,i almost exploded.❞jeffrey puts his hand up to his chest. ❝that's what i'll do when i'm with jiro,hopefully it works.❞jeffrey nervously laughs. ❝you sure he'll be okay when you say daddy?it's probably going to be his first time hearing it.

listen jeff,he's 2 months younger than you,not two years younger.and besides,he's already heard it from my mouth.❞jeffrey stops.he's already heard it?and from twenty's mouth?what does that mean?

what do you mean by that,twenty?❞now it was jeffrey's turn to get serious,and he really was.furious of the fact that twenty just said jiro heard the d-word coming out of the half thai's mouth,the older male spun him around and trapped twenty between his two arms.

what do you mean that he has heard it before?❞jeffrey stared at the younger,teeth gritted. ❝take a chill pill jeffrey,❞the younger didn't seem to be scared at all. ❝i was just joking,dang.❞twenty escaped jeffrey's arms and continued walking.jeffrey shrugged it off,believing twenty.

not knowing that it wasn't a joke,not even close to it.

and that he wasn't sacred under the older males glare,he's been through it before.