「seven」

❝oh come on twenty, that was such a set up.❞ jin pouts as he puts one finger down along with the other three. 

❝tough luck jin.❞ twenty blows the pouting twin a kiss, getting a middle finger in return. at least they don't know i've been in one. twenty would be really screwed if any of them knew that he was in a relationship, but luckily he has the epic lying skills from his lovely father ten. ❝but hey,❞ dahyun picks up a macaron from the bowl of macaron popcorn they made. ❝at least we've been or are in a relationship.❞ the lee sticks her tongue out at the suh. twenty rolls his eyes.❝i don't need to be in a relationship, i've got guys lining up for me.❞ he flips his hair.

yanna sighs. ❝you guys c'mon, i wanna play the game.❞ twenty looks over to the wong. ❝okay then mrs.bossy, you go.❞ yanna does a subtle bow. ❝it would be my pleasure prince zuko.❞ she smirks at the suh. ❝never have i ever gone fishing.❞ everyone looks over to yanna, confused looks on their faces. ❝which fishing do you mean yanna?❞ jun asks confused along with the others.

the wong facepalms. ❝y'know, fishing as in uh, doing the devil's tango.❞ jun nods. ❝ohhhhh, okay then.❞ twenty laughs. ❝bold of you to assume i have done that yanna, i'm still underage too.❞ 

oh god i have to stop lying. yanna slumps. ❝is there anything you have done twenty?❞ the suh shrugs. ❝i don't know, you'll have to find out. i'm not surprised the rest of you guys are virgins either, you're a little bit too innocent.❞ the suh throws up a macaron up in the air, catching it with his mouth. 

❝maybe, you'll have to find out though yan.❞ the male smirks. ❝who's turn is it now?❞ yanna thinks. ❝you can go jun.❞ she points at the very healthy twin before setting her arm down to balance herself. jun sits up at the sound of his name. ❝oh it's my turn now?❞ everyone nods, anticipating his answer.

❝hm, never have i ever been shorter than my siblings.❞ jun smiles after saying that, proud that he and his brother are the same height while he earns glares from the other three in the room. 

❝oh c'mon, do you really expect me to be as tall as jeffrey? that man is freaking six-foot one jun.❞ yanna whines while dahyun also joins along. ❝yeah jun, chan is like five-ten. do you expect me to grow like 5 inches?❞ both the girls whine towards the twin while twenty whines silently. ❝i agree with them jun, it's not my fault i got my dad's genes.❞ jun backs up away from the whining three.