「two」

❝so yoonie,what did you want to talk about?❞

so yoonie,what did you want to talk about?

the half thai sits down next to the jung   triplet,handing him a coke.

well twenty hyung,i never told anyone except my brothers,so can you keep this a secret?❞yoon whispers quietly to the half thai.

sure yoonie,since you're such a cutie,❞the half thai squishes the triplet's cheeks. ❝spill the beans.

the youngest jung scratches his neck. ❝well,i kinda looks have a crush on rin...❞twenty holds yoons hand. ❝if you have feelings for him,then tell him little guy,you never know.

he pouts. ❝but twenty hyung,how about if he isn't a rainbow?❞twenty does his papas iconic eye roll. ❝yoonie,i can tell if someone is gay,don't worry.your boy rin is definitely not straight.

oki hyung,but i wanna confirm that he likes me,or at least make him like me.❞twenty sucks his teeth. ❝well,i don't know how to help you with that.ask someone to be your fake boyfriend or something.

hyung,can you be my fake boyfriend?❞the half thai,taken aback by the question,choked on his coke. ❝well sorry yoonie,but i got a business to run,and if i get into a relationship,i'll be too busy to tend to my customers.also i would basically be cheating on my boyfriend.

yoon pouts again. ❝well if that's all,i'll be going!my papa's making me fried rice.

twenty walks away.❝wait hyung!❞the half thai turns around. ❝i still have money.❞he raises his brow.

can you give me a hickey?

👑

hey twenty!❞the wong catches up to the suh. ❝whats up jeff.❞jeffrey rolls his eyes. ❝its jeffrey,not-❞twenty giggles. ❝nevermind,you won't listen anyways.but did you see yoon today?

no,not yet at least.but what's up?❞the half thai looks up at the older. ❝he had so many hickey's on his neck!do you think he has a boyfriend?❞the half thai snickers.