「three」

as twenty was walking to school with jeffrey,he silently thinks

as twenty was walking to school with jeffrey,he silently thinks.does jeffrey like me?no,of course,every boy in school likes me.but twenty couldn't be so sure of himself.

jeffrey?❞the said male looks over to the half-thai. ❝do you like me?❞the half-thai blinks innocently,awaiting for the wongs answer. ❝n-no,why would you think that?i wouldn't like a f-friend..❞but twenty was not satisfied with that answer.he was determined to find out if jeffrey likes him or not.

anyways..did you hear jiro and taeho fighting yesterday?❞jeffrey raised a brow. ❝actually no.and how do you know all of this stuff?are you like the schools gossip girl?❞twenty smirks.

xoxo gossip girl.❞twenty winks. ❝of course i would know though,they were fighting over me.❞jeffreys eyes widen. ❝dang twenty?didn't know-❞the smaller male covers his mouth.they stop. ❝i'm just kidding,taeho was talking about how jiros brother was this and that,in a good way of course,and then jiro started throwing punches like the over-protective brother he is.

the wong slowly nods.he also knows how dangerous and overprotective jiro can be.thats why he barely talked to chan.he doesn't want to die young.he wants to die with little wongs running around the house,and twenty by his side.

but anyways,let's keep going.❞the two boys were getting closer to the school,of course jeffrey being faster. ❝jeffery wait up!❞the half-thai runs up,struggling because the wong was so fast.

oh come on,can't catch with me?❞the tall male starts running like he's holding onto dear life and twenty is left behind.jeffrey stops though,he wouldn't want to leave his friend behind.thats a mean thing to do.

just wait until i get to him i'm gonna-❞just as twenty is about to start swearing,a familiar voice calls his name. ❝twenty hyung!❞again?how many times does he have to turn around.man f**k it.(i'm a good child i dont wanna say the actual word)twenty keeps walking on.

hyung wait up i brought money!❞money?twenty stops in his tracks.the person eventually catches up with them. ❝thanks for waiting hyung.❞the half-thai rolls his eyes. ❝what do you want taehyun?❞twenty knew the boy was up to no good.he always was.

how much money do i have to pay for a kiss?❞the jung asks politely. ❝depending on where it is really.❞ ❝hm,okay.how about on the lips?❞twenty blushes up a little.the only time he  kissed someone on the lips before was when he was-well you know-with jiro.

ooh,i made you blush hyung.are you falling for my charms?❞you wish.twenty doesn't really like younger boys.he likes someone who dominates and a big brain,like jiro or jeff-