「four」

(you guys, just a really quick realization that hit me, in the intro it said that twenty knew that jeffrey liked him, and i forgot about that, so just ignore that part for now heh)

ever since twenty found out that jeffrey liked him,  he really didn't know what to do. the last few days, twenty woke up early and headed to school without jeffrey, not explaining why either. he really didn't know how to approach his best friend without thinking, he likes me. it would just be too awkward on the half-thai. unlike twenty though, jeffrey was clueless. when he went to pick up twenty at their usual time, his parents told him he had already went to school. it repeated for a week, and eventually jeffrey gave up from picking him up.

have you still not talked to your jeffrey? yanna nudges at the male. ❝no, also tell your boyfriend to give me some of that grilled pork at lunch.❞ the female wong smacks the half-thais head. ❝he's sick stupid. jun is dahyun's boyfriend.❞ twenty's eyebrows furrow. ❝how long has he been sick? i swear it's been about two weeks now.❞ the wong shrugs, and paces ahead of twenty. even thought she was younger and a girl (not saying that girls are stereotypically short or anything), her legs were still longer than twenty's, since both her parents were tall.

wait up yanna! why are you so tall?!❞ twenty jogs up to yanna, as the younger girl(only by a few months of course) stops, and twenty stumbles into her. ❝why did you stop yanna?❞ yanna turns around, covering twenty's eyes tightly with her hand.
n-nothing twenty, come on hurry we gotta get to s-school.❞ but of course, twenty's curiosity got the best of him. ❝bitch let me see-❞ and of course, it was something he didn't want to see. you could say that yanna warned him though.

j-jiro?..❞ yanna quickly grabs twenty's arm and flees the scene, not wanting the half-thais heart to hurt more.

i'm sorry twenty, do you want me here or do you want to be left alone? the half-thai shakes his head. ❝i'll stay. you're in a sensitive state right now.❞ he shakes his head again, quietly saying "you can go yanna, i'll be alone for now." yanna found it weird that twenty responded in chinese. his usual language with her is korean, and he would speak english or thai from time to time, but never chinese. maybe he just has to be alone now. ❝i'll be going now, okay twenty?❞ he sits still, silently.

as soon as the younger girl ran off, twenty huddled in the empty theatre room. quietly sobbing, heart broken, like always. could he never be good enough for jiro again? could he never make him smile again?..

would jiro ever love him again?

👑

sometimes jeffrey wonders, what he did for twenty to start ignoring him. did he simply curse, do something nasty? or wait, did twenty know he liked him? jeffrey doesn't know what, but he does know that he wants twenty to stop ignoring him, but he figured twenty needs time.

did i do something wrong?❞ jeffrey mumbles out loud. ❝huh? what are you talking about jeffrey?❞ the sunshine waves his hand in front of the tower. ❝oh uh, nothing chan, it's fine.❞ jeffrey says as he smoothly brushes off the thought. ❝okay then, also, have you seen jiro today?❞ the wong gives a questionable look to the lee. ❝do you think-❞ and out of nowhere, the person they were talking about pops up.

boo!❞ the park smiles gleefully as he scares both his friends, well maybe one of them being a friend. ❝you scared me jiro!❞ chan fake wails into jeffreys arms as jiro chuckles. ❝sorry sunshine, forgive me?❞ the park holding the lee's hand pouts as he continues to "sob" into jeffreys jacket.

uh chan, this jacket was a thousand dollars so like, please stop crying into it.❞ as jeffrey brushes chan off, jiro quickly invites chan into his arms, and bends down to match their heights. ❝channie, can i ask you something?❞ chan nods as jiro kneels down. chan holds back a squeal. ❝could you be my boyfriend again?❞ the park takes out a pepsi ring. ❝yes park jiro! i will!❞ as the two have their moment in front of the school. jeffrey senses something. as the wong looks up, he sees a familiar male and his sister run away from the scene.

twenty. he quickly runs after the two, and as he stops, he hinds behind one of the chairs. ❝... do you want to be left alone?❞ the wong trying to make out what they are saying, moves closer. ❝i'll be going now, okay twenty?❞ as jeffrey watches his sister close the door, he slowly moves closer to twenty.

"why, why can't it be me?..." the sobs of the younger boy echo as jeffrey silently watches. "he couldn't even break up with me properly, he just ignored me!" jeffrey sits in confusion as to why twenty is speaking in chinese, and who is the person he's talking about? he never knew twenty was in a relationship before.

"why park jiro, why must you hurt me so much?.."
jeffreys eyes widen. he never knew that twenty and jiro were in a relationship before. he always knew that twenty liked jiro, but he never had thought that they were in a relationship. "maybe, you're just an ass. if you are, then why.." twenty traces off.

as jeffrey waits for twenty to finish the sentence, his phone starts ringing. at least it's on silent mode. jiro? he picks up the phone. "dude where are you? classes are about to start." jeffrey mumbles "i'm in the theatre room right now, call back when i can." and before the park can say another word, he hangs up the phone.

is someone there?crap. the wong quickly shuffles to hide under the chairs. ❝i know someone's there now, i heard carpet scraping.❞ jeffrey groans. he slowly steps out. twenty's eyes widen as he sees the wong step out.

jeffrey?

tbc