「eight」

everyone looked at the person who spoke up. ❝i can pay for twenty, don't worry yanna.❞ the male gave the younger wong a reassuring look before looking back at the porn.

twenty eyes widened in shock. ❝r-really?❞ he had run out of things to say. someone paying for his meal other than his friends and family was a first time thing he had heard. ❝yeah, i wouldn't mind. i have a black card.❞ the male gives twenty a slight grin, getting a gleeful look in return.

❝thank you jiro!❞ the suh jumps up a little before running to hug the park entangled with chan. the tiny fullsun smiled. ❝aw jiro, you're so kind!❞ chan smiled at the male getting hugged. ❝yeah no problem.❞ jeffrey silently scoffed, tongue poking his cheek. "i could've easily payed for it too." 

yanna stared at her jealous brother, raising a brow before looking back at the pair hugging. ❝so does this mean i don't have to pay?❞ she crosses her arms, a million thoughts of how she might go bankrupt even after her brother lends her his money.

jiro scratches his head. ❝i guess yanna.❞ the females eyes also widened before thanking the beloved park jiro a million times. the park chuckled at how grateful his friends sister was for such a small favor (at least in his mind), making twenty's cheeks tinted with red. 

the suh finally let go of the park after the almost ten second hug, also making jiro let go of tens embrace. ❝so when is this restaurant thing happening?❞ jiro looked questioningly as twenty. ❝oh! hmm, how about tomorrow? it's a sunday and my schedules open.❞ twenty suggests, earning a nod from the park. ❝that sounds nice, chan are you okay with me taking twenty out for food tomorrow?❞ jiro looks over to his lover and the mini fullsun nods. ❝mhm! i won't mind. it's a fun friend date!❞ oh how chan was so unknown that the two had a past that showed they were more than just friends. 

twenty blushed at hearing the words date. yanna obviously seeing this gave him a nudge, warning the male not to take things the wrong way. he rolled his eyes, but nodded.