The Morning

-The alarm goes off every morning ,Monday thru Friday at 4:30 am and sometimes even Saturdays. 
"Ahhhh shut it!!!!   Quite you!!!"
-Ryan hated the alarm, but it wasn't a bad thing for why it was waking him.   It was more for timing.  Unlike most people, the commute to work included a passenger terminal, some legal documents and a short plane ride.    All this of course after the short 15 minute drive through the dying down streets of Las Vegas as the city's night life was starting to come down.  
"Okay, badge, ID, phone, walllll..... wallet, lap top!! And that's it. Oh!!!!!.... better not forget this". 
-His secondary badge.  
He then got on the phone and did the standard call into work.  
—brrrrrrrrrt, burrrrrrrrt!!!
"Gold Coast operations this is Sam!
"Morning Sam, it's Ryan!
"Ohhhh what's up Ryan!!
"Nothing much same old same old.  What's it looking like today. 
"Let's see, the groom express.  We have a 5:30, 6 and 6:45.
- He looked at the stove top clock and quickly came back with "I'll take the 5:30"
"Well mister click click and click.   Cool your are on the flight.  See you soon.
"Thanks girl. See you in a few."
-the drive to Mccarren was always nice. Aside from the constant sights of a drunk stumbling at the light or the countless police lights flashing. The big and bright neon and LED lights of the strip were always nice to see. "Ahh one day. One day". He said to himself as he passed the Luxor. After a quick left he was at the guard gate where a simple swipe of his keycard let him in as he nodded to the guard in the hut.
- Ryan parked his civic and grabbed the normal. Laptop, a few pens and his backpack.
"Well another day, another few hundred dollars and a epic experience!!! YES!!!!!"
Excited since it was Friday and he could see the Jet. To the average person it was a 737-700.

To the plane spotters who sometimes lines the fences it was a "Janet 737" and to the UFO and conspiracy theorist , it was a mysterious airplane to a secret military base where they must have aliens

To the plane spotters who sometimes lines the fences it was a "Janet 737" and to the UFO and conspiracy theorist , it was a mysterious airplane to a secret military base where they must have aliens. To Ryan however, after four years. It was just a glorified taxi although he did love the fact it was quick and easy. He even got to fly jump seat a few times. Then again his project at the base delt with a airplane of the sorts so he would on occasion ask to see the approaches and get any tips from the pilots.

Bing!!!!!
"Morning Sam!"
"Wow!!! You made it early. What you install a hyperdrive?"
"Hahaha, well I could tell you but then I'll have to kill you".
"Ha! You would say that. Anyways Ryan, here's you pass and you'll be boarding soon. "
"Thanks girl. See ya later"
"Your welcome man. By the way. Say hi if you can"
-he knew exactly who she was referring too. But technically he couldn't acknowledge it.
"If she's awake when I get there. Then for sure"
-she smirked as he walked down the hallway to the waiting area. Just as two security officers came in.
"Alright folks.... you know the deal. Please do not take pictures of the jet or wherever your final destination my be. Oh and in a matter of national security, all that paperwork you signed take it seriously. As you know, occasionally you'll see you want to tell your friends and family about. Trust me.... DONT! 
- Nothing like a old school brief before a flight out.  But then again this was the norm and wasn't like he hadn't heard before. He handed his pass and off to the ramp he went to board the secret shuttle.