The Falcon Awakes!

- In the stillness of the night a relay clicked.  Immediately afterwards the sound of chain links shaking with the slightest of movements and like a swimmer gasping for air she woke!!!   Her camera eye sensors giving off the slight red glow in the pitch blackness that she was in.   However she was frozen, with all the data flowing into her mind she couldn't coordinate what to do.   Only after a few minutes did she start to think. It was almost like a computer booting up.  As all her processes started to settle she began to realize her new found position. "Huh?... where am I? I could have wore I crashed. Oh fuck! Please please let me not be in 13!!!"
13 or sector 13 was a location to the south of Groom lake. It had hangers built into the side that camouflaged into the mountain. It was also another dry lake bed where most of the secretive projects went.    She tried to ping her location but even that was to no avail.   "Oh please! No no no nooo.   I didn't escape to just be thrown into yet another hanger!"    Her sensors tried to figure out her longitude and latitude, however nothing gave her the slightest hint as to her location.   Then she realized a glint.   And just off to her side she could see what was a small window. "Hmmm... let's see if this helps at all?" Still in the pitch black she saw nothing. Focus adjustments did nothing and even trying to switch to night vision and infrared did nothing. No matter what she couldn't find a fix or get a ping.  Then it hit her! "Well.... Wh... what I freaking minute!   I have lights.  Maybe if I simply turn them on I'll spot something that can at least tell me something.  Let's see... 1. 2... 3.....  aghhhh aaaghhhhh.  What the helll!"   She cried in pain as when she tried to flick her lights, a instant power draw nearly made her shutdown again.  "Huh????  But how???? I don't understand". She felt the instant kick back as power surged back to her from her external power receptacle. She at that point had enough power to snake out her camera tendrill that she used to see places that were blind spots for her actual eyes. What she saw frightened her, four 12 volt car batteries with two in parallel then ran in series to give her 24 volts. "Huh!!!!! Bu..... buttt how???" Then the stillness of the dark room broke as a wooden door flung open. The creaks and the slap against the frame was all she heard before she prepared to defend herself.

"Don't come any closer!!!! I won't hesitate to kill you!  Whoever you are!!!!

-The figure just stood there for a second before replying back

"That's the flipping thanks I get? Huh I guess I should have left you in the desert floor then."

- The reply puzzled her but her her confusion was just for a split second as the figure moved inside and shut the door.  Instantly sending her into fright again! "Don't you dare caa ... come closer!!!  I'm sss serious......"
Her one tendrill with the camera was sent forward but she couldn't see anything even with flipping into different filters. Out of fear she moved another one and again a pain shocked her and her camera tendrill fell to the ground along with her another other one.  Then the voice broke the metal clings of both tendrills hitting the concrete floor. 

"You know! If you relaxed you wouldn't suffer anymore then what you have already gone through"

"Ehhhh...... bu....  But ..... I still don't know who you are or where I am.   What can't I move more then one tendrill"

"Look! I know who you are if that makes any difference.  I'm gonna get closer now but please don't try and fight.   Last thing I want is a slap from you Girl!"

-"Girl?"  Could it be??????  The question ran into countless places in her mind before yet another unfamiliar sound broke the dark room.  What sounded like a metallic mess followed by the snap of magnets hitting each other again.  Then she felt it!  The slight rub of her pitot tube and the running of fingers from its root to the start of her nose and down the middle between two tiny antennas before stopping.    The touch left but immediately then she heard sniffing and sobbing.  Then out of nowhere a wrap of two arms around her nose. The force was enough to rock her side to side.  The sobbing continued then the silence broke.  
"I've missed you girl!!!"
- One name came to her mind. 
"Ryan....?"
"Mmhhmmm"