The ramps promise

ARA was very uneasy with her love obviously leaving

       ARA was very uneasy with her love obviously leaving.  But she knew it was a mandatory thing. However, although she hated the fact it was all true. Today was the day. Today was the day of Ryan's retirement party. Thankfully he had requested it be in the hanger.   That Meant ARA would spend some time under the Nevada sun which was always nice.  She loved the warmth that her sensors all across her fuselage would pick up.  It was about high noon when she felt some of her proximity sensors fired.  

"Well love!  Hope you are enjoying the sun"

-To her surprise it was him just coming out from under her right wing. 

"Ha, you know I always do ry ry. So! Today is it huh...." she said as her tone fell into somewhat of a sigh.
" Araaaaa, as must as I don't want it to be.  You know as much as I do that it is."
-He  walked right up under her eye then up to her AOA sensors and slowly rotated the right one on her nose. 
"As much as I don't want to leave, it's happening and unfortunately if I don't it will be a even bigger problem." 
"I wish I had a say in it"!
"Oh babe I know.  I just see all wrong.  In a way I gave you birth.   In a way you are my daughter, but you are also my love. Yet they want to rip me from you to continue your progression"
" And what progression is that?"
" The stupid thing I had to give you. The last resort option"
"Ohh.... That!"
"Yeah.  THAT!"

-he looked off into the distance as the 1st of the night shift shuttles from Vegas touched down.  

"Babe!"
"Yeah"
"What if I told you to screw it?"
"Uh babe what....????"
"Screw this shit, they are gonna do whatever the hell they want with you and you won't have a say in it.  So screw it!"
" Babyyyy but how would I do that.  That stupid FTS can just go off and that would be the end of me."
" Well you know they won't blow you here.  Plus if they are gonna change that charge, it would at that perfect moment."
"But then again.  Wouldn't they be able to track my whereabouts. Especially with all those antennas on my spine"

- He took a glance at the other F-16 next to her and then look right at her back just to see the multitude of tiny whips and triangular antennas all painted red or orange indicating that they were test equipment. 

"Well yeah, that would be an issue but luckily you have someone you can trust."
"How so?"

-He bent down and walked under her radome and to the side of her inlet. Pushing in the two quick release latches as they made their iconic thuds and the door swung downwards. 

"Ahhhh there you are!  Babe, you trust me right?
"Of course,  why what you gonna do?"
"I'm gonna mess with your nannies"
"Your gonna what!"
"I'm gonna play with the saddle and erase that stupid code."
"But how?"
"Love! I know things, I put fail safes if this exact thing was to ever happen.    So what you don't know is this. If I take this paper Clíp and go from pin A to Pin T and ask you to flip on your battery please!"