Chapter 1: Freddy

Name: Freddy

Name: Freddy

Affiliations: T.O.T.S.

Friends: Pip, K.C., Crimson 1, etc.

Weapon: Peacekeeper Mk. II

Passive skill: Fly Pad Radar Mode

Active skill: Flight Attack Mode

Secondary skill: Ejection Device

Strengths: Being friendly, likes to play with Mia, Befriends a pilot.

Weakness: Got his wings frozen, being scared of, etc.

Status: Active

Class: Assault Airborne

Backstory:

Hello, my name is Freddy, sometimes they call me Fred-amingo or Fredster. I was the Junior Flyer and the best friend of Pip before Crimson 1 met me when his mission happened to me. In the present day, when I was having a delivery with Pip after I got the stamp from a baby booklet in Iceberg Ally, something bad happened...... 

There were helicopter gunships and strike fighters roaring the skies. Worse than that, I was trying to fly away, but my wings are frozen and got stuck in-flight position and I can't flap my wings back to T.O.T.S. and I was buried in snow. Until someone rescued me and got me unburied by the rescue force.

When I noticed that the king's crown part butterfly emblem. I tried to remember his name, but I did notice his helmet. That is why I met, Crimson 1. I was talking in my sleep with Pip when the pilot landed on the back runway. It was the sound of the Project Wingman Mk. I and brought a squadron of pilots named 'Federation Peacekeeper Squadron - Crimson Team'. I met each pilot and they were so nice to me. Even they heard the stories of me. After Captain Beakman met the squadrons and Crimson 1, she was very determined to them.

When the peaceful moment turns into warfare, I have to act fast...

Unknown enemy ground forces are attacking T.O.T.S. It was not a base attack, it was a ground war!

In this warfare, enemies you encounter to get you shot down. You have a run dry weapon, it left without a trace. Everyone dies, you survive.

Remember what Crimson 1 says: If you hear the thunder... If the storm comes for them. You remember them. All you have to do is save yourselves and save your lives.

Do you want to save someone on the battlefield? Save your friends who trusted you.

This is Freddy the Flamingo, signing off.....