Chapter 4: K.C.

Name: K

Name: K.C. the Koala

Affiliations: T.O.T.S. 

Friends: Pip, Freddy, Crimson 1, etc.

Likes: Playing the guitar, taking care of babies

Dislikes: Tiredness, worriedness

Weapon: UMP 45 in SPEC-OPS configuration

Class: Caregiving field medic

Passive skill: Down but not Out self-revive kit

Active skill: Medical Zone

Secondary skill: Defibrillator 

Backstory:

Hello, my name is K.C. the Koala, a loved, caring, free-spirited koala. I was the only nursery worker when Pip and Freddy are having the delivery. I was having an extra busy day when I was working with the babies. I was tired after working from day to night, I was sleepy though when Pip and Freddy got here at night. Great...... But for Freddy, his wings got recovered after it froze.

At night, I was sleepy, when got the pajamas on. My eyes were about to close when trying to get and sleep on the bed. Always kept on yawning and yawning... What a very sleepy moment for me, yeah. Mia and Lucky were staying with me, even when I'm asleep....... That's right then, so tired!

Really sleepy...... When I hearing the aircraft soaring the skies, I fell over my bed and woke up for a minute, and saw at the window in my room. I saw a squadron of planes, but one of the planes landed at the front runway. That's right, I stood up and wore my rainbow socks and my sneakers and yet, still on the same pajamas. I checked on the babies, they are not crying while are sleeping. These sleepy nuggets are dreaming away, which means Mia and Lucky are still sleeping soundly.

And yet, when he was coming, I tried to go to my room and fell. And fell asleep on the floor. When I was sleeping, someone hugged me and carried me. And put me on my bed and covered me with a blanket. I tried to wake up shouting, but he hushed me. He said I was safe and sound at night and he exited my room. What a sigh, that really relieved me. Yeah, I feel relief. 

When I peeked into Pip and Freddy's room. I saw it happened, his clothes are just the same as mine I wore during the day. After this and I slept soundly. I feel safe, and such a cutie, too. Tomorrow morning I'm going to meet the pilot who carried me to bed. When I went to the nursery, why the babies played with him and liked his outfit.

It was Crimson 1! From Federation Peacekeeper Squadron - Crimson Team! Heh, he was wearing the same color as my sweatshirt. But that's not all, he was wearing his headphones to communicate with the commander and his helmet. Twice as cute! He's the one who carried me to bed last night when I was tired! How impressive why the babies are liking him!

It was cold outside T.O.T.S. Yeah, really cold! Every time Crimson 1 is giving him something for Freddy, is a really warm jacket for a hot-weathered bird. And a scarf, a snow cap, earmuffs, and Crimson 1's special, warm snow boots. He can even wear it to sleep, at nighttime! Even Crimson 1 gave warm clothes for Mia and Lucky! How very thoughtful he is! He is nice, brave, and very kind to the flamingo and a penguin. I was so warm though when I wearing and layering the clothes that I wore.

When I hear the helicopters from the sky, I froze for a while and..... Wait, did they brought new friends? I exited to the nursery and checked the back runway, oh no............ They're not bringing their friends. Those are enemies, Crimson 1 needs to engage that! I fall back just to get the babies to safety to the safe zone and even the storks as well.

When I hear air support, that squadron's allies. Saved us. Crimson 1 is the Cascadian hero! Captain Beakman said that she needs to join Crimson 1's team. I prepared my weapon and I was the caregiving field medic. I have a medical station, a defibrillator for the allies are down, and a down but not out self-revive kit when I'm downed.

I was not ready for this, but he said: when they hear the thunder when the storm comes for me, remember me. I breathe and told myself I was ready for this. If Crimson 1 stays here at T.O.T.S., he'll be learning quickly about the babies, with Pip on his side. When the enemies are inbound, it's time to act. It was a warfare moment for me, though.

I was recruited, for that. That's why he said that! Yup, he just said that, for now. That's right, I'm going really know to do now.

Well, it seems that the new Scylla Leader wanted me to help and............. Oh, it's Crimson 1! And he's calling me to need me for the mission tasking.

Anyone else, if you're listening to this. Trust me, it's not over when Crimson 1 is got me himself useful to me then. As a koala! A Koala-ity time with Crimson 1.

This is K.C. the Koala, now signing off.....