Chapter 2: Crimson 1

Name: Crimson 1

Name: Crimson 1

Affiliations: Crimson Squadron/T.O.T.S.

Nationality: Cascadia

Friends: Pip, Freddy, K.C., Zaitsev Monarch, etc.

Strengths: Has the power to fly the Project Wingman, befriended a flamingo.

Weaknesses: Worried about Freddy getting hurt.

Weapons: Modified LVOA-C in SOPMOD configuration.

Class: Pilot (basically a soldier when going for the ground mission)

Equipment: Smart Vision googles and full armor kit

Passive Skill: Airstrike laser marker

Active Skill: BML-U Strike

Secondary Skill: Cordium Railgun Strike. 

Backstory:

Hello, pilots! My name is Crimson 1 from Federation Peacekeeper Squadron, Crimson Team. I was the Federation pilot who is with Frost Druid. We were having the same Icarus Armory's prototype aircraft. The Project Wingman and Spear. When one of the aircraft was destroyed, but the data was on my aircraft. But now, after the war. I was investigating Iceberg Ally, I saw Pip and Freddy making their delivery, but bad something happened to them........

Enemies all every direction and they all evacuated. When I was engaging the enemies, I tripped and fell on the snow. I thought it was a dead flamingo, but it's not, but buried in the snow. I dug up the snow and I did not notice that Freddy's wings are frozen and he couldn't flap. That reminds me of that rescuing my lost soldier, hehe. When I first saw is Freddy. He's too cold to talk, but he stutters when he tried to remember my name. How sad for Freddy to stay in the snow for too long and got his wings stuck in-flight position and frozen. I have no idea.

I have no choice but to help the flamingo go back to T.O.T.S. by helicopter. I was so inspired by these two cute friends. When they were sleeping, I took a night flight with my squadron. It was a beautiful, dark, and starry night for us. When I land the plane. I went to the room of Pip and Freddy, but I have changed my outfits to match their colors like K.C. the Koala did. But some of my pilots have changed their outfits and colors. Good times..... I slept with Freddy. He did not notice that I'm sleeping beside him, because I'm so tired.

When they woke up at T.O.T.S., Pip and Freddy woke before me and landed their planes. Captain Beakman met me on the hangar. She was so nice of me, so that's why squadrons dressed up the same colors. For me, I felt like I'm dressed just like K.C. A magenta jumpsuit, a helmet with koala ears, and my vision goggles shaped just cubes. And my same rainbow socks, and I'm wearing cute orange boots. That's the reason why the babies liked my outfit. And they hugged me. Freddy always kept on talking about why did he sleep on his bed and shared his blanket. I didn't forget the sleeping bag with the pictures of rainbows and a pillow. That is how Freddy feels like to sleep beside him.

When I was in the cafeteria, along with my squadron friends and my favorite Junior Flyers, I saw it happen..... I went to Captain Beakman's office, just to respond to the situation going on. I was with Zaitsev Monarch, being engaged. By unknown enemy ground forces deploying from their helicopters. Babies are crying and storks are panicking. I got the storks to safety, just to equip my rifle. After the moment to engage the enemies, more allied reinforcements came here.

They say they've called the 'attack of the unknowns'. I heard stories about them, but it is a warfare story after all.

Those are my friends! They have the situation under control. They're Igla, Scylla, and Strela ground units, called Urbanite Special Forces or USF for short. They are responsible for electronic, vehicular combat, and urban combined arms warfare. I'm impressed, I really did think of it already. *chuckles and sighs*

The warfare is always there.............  But I have learned to shoot down enemies to survive.

It's because the only thing that was stronger than ground war..... is peace.

In the end, T.O.T.S. is under control by Urbanite Ground Forces right now. 

Well, that was it for now. This is Crimson 1, signing off.