Chapter 5: Monarch and Prez (Hitman One)

Name: Monarch (Callsign: Hitman One)

Affiliations: T.O.T.S., Hitman Team, Sicario Mercenary Corps

Friends: Pip, K.C., Freddy, Crimson 1, Prez, etc.

Likes: Fly planes, Friends with T.O.T.S. 

Dislikes: Losing a war, losing a WSO during intense air fights

Class: Pilot

Weapon: Combat Flight Gear's AP rotary machine gun and High-Explosive Autocannon

Passive skill: MIRV Multi-Lock Missile Launchers

Active skill: EMP Generator and UGB-L Bombing Run

Defensive skill: Active Protection Unit and Particle Defense Wall

Offensive skill: Heavy Laser Cannon

Secondary skill: Sentry Turret 

Flight Gear Class: Heavy Flight Gear

Connection type: Neurolink Data-Link Helmet

Connected to: Icarus Armories Starlight Experimental Battle Robot (S.E.B.R.)

Monarch's backstory:

Hello, everyone. Monarch here, or you can call me Hitman One. Some pilots called me 'the crowned mercenary' or the 'crown'. I was working with K.C. at T.O.T.S. after the Calamity when Pip and Freddy are having a delivery.

Before Freddy can take off, I didn't notice Freddy was warming up in the tub. I told him to dry his wings first, but it was too late..... Freddy took off with his wet wings. I was waiting for Freddy to go back, but I was busy with Captain Beakman with the locations. I might be worried though, that Freddy was unable to fly anymore.

His wings are so cold, I tried to hold him, but it's too cold. Maybe flying with wet wings was such a bad idea. Prez was here all along, talking to other storks that she knew. She is very known to talk to someone, not just a waifu systems operator, but a medical assistant at T.O.T.S. after she was recovered from g-LOCs. 

I don't know how many Gs she can take by g-force before passing out. Excessive G-forces caused her to drain blood, making her unconscious and cause a blackout.

At night, after recovering Freddy's wings, I was sleeping, and I heard the sound of the engine. I got out of the bed and went to the hangar, but I noticed his clothes had colors. I hid and saw K.C. carrying her to bed because she was tired from her extra busy day. 

When I get back to sleep, I didn't hear anything. It was quiet. Too quiet, no more noises that disturbed the whole crew. I hear nothing, so I have to continue sleeping until I met Crimson 1, the Cascadian pilot who helps in need.

Does it have a really who joined T.O.T.S.? I'm just a nursery worker of aces. Being Monarch or not? Doesn't matter, we're still friends of Pip and Freddy. 

When I woke up and saw Crimson 1 and his squadron, I met him every time I enter the nursery, but he has a different outfit that matches his style, and yeah. 

Like what K.C. said, if Crimson 1 stays here at T.O.T.S., he'll be learning by Pip. Every time, babies are always liking that outfit.

In Cascadia, we were so good. Sicario Mercenary Corps has discharged us to T.O.T.S. due to aircraft-related accidents and shot a missile by accident. 

Mr. Woodbird recovered my aircraft after the accident that happened. 

My Strike Eagle's IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) was tagged as an enemy, luckily no allies were injured at this incident, so that was good. 

After few more times, it was noon. There are enemies on the front runway, helicopters are dropping in. I was not ready to engage, but not to panic.

Crimson 1 took care of the enemies. Well, he is not just a Federation Peacekeeper lead pilot, he is a good friend. That's where the Urbanite Special Forces came here.

We were piloting a strike fighter with Crimson, well that's the Scylla units that came here. 

So, did we have a reason to save the homeland? Buddy. 

And one last question to ask: Yo, Buddy. Still here?

This is Hitman One and Prez. Now signing off. Hope you see you next time.