Important! Please read!

This is the picture I drew when I'm already running out of time

This is the picture I drew when I'm already running out of time. (keep scrolling down and read!)

Hello, and I'm still here! I'm so sorry for taking too long to finishing the story because I was caught up with my gaming for such reasons in my free time. You know why because I keep on playing Roblox and Call of Duty Mobile. And I have played several games on my phone.

For some reason, I need to take a break from typing a lot of chapters for a long time. That is why I need to give more time to play for some reason. You guys, out there, you were still busy and you still offline. That's okay, you were trying to save time for such a reason! Sorry to say that the new game 'Battlefield 2042' on the official Battlefield Youtube channel. It's was the live steam. Then I switched to the reveal trailer, it was insane. The Rendezook was official! The Rendezook was official! Jumping out of the jet fighter, destroying an enemy fighter on his tail with a rocket launcher, and jumping back out of it. That was good! And you keep watching, here's the best part.

 An ATV destroying an armed helicopter on top of the skyscraper. How good is that?! And that is all. To celebrate the reveal trailer of the new Battlefield game from DICE and Electronic Arts, I am now listening to Pinkfong songs. The song I'm listening to now is Five Little Monkeys, but I realized there is a Hogi version of that. Also, there is a Korean version of that, and it was so good! Hopefully, I just listened to it.

 And also listen to a new song If You're Happy. Listen to this for yourself, I'm curious. 

If you pause at 40, what in the world?! What?!?! The Hogi cry was so sad. No laughing at this one........ *sighs* Boo-hoo-hoo! (Sorry, I must be focusing right now....) 

Well, that was it for now. I'm just preparing the Season 2 of the backstory characters. First is AWACS Galaxy (or Dominic Zaitsev) And see you next chapter!