Update: The End?

So... this might be the end for this chatfic, you guys.

I'll always love EAH, but I'm not really into it like I used to be anymore. I'm honestly a little burned out with writing this. I want to do more with other fandoms, maybe some actual writing and not just chatfics.

I think this has been a long time coming with how little I've been updating (maybe once a month if I'm lucky). I'm going to mark this as completed, I'm going to mark it completed on AO3, and that'll be that.

There's 40 chapters (according to AO3 there's 40, it just says there's more on here because I also published a one shot and a drawing) and I'm honestly proud of myself for even getting that many.

Guys I started this story in August 2019. It's almost been two years since I posted the first chapter.

I cannot thank you guys enough for reading this, voting, leaving comments, whatever. It makes me so happy that somebody cared about my shitty chatfic enough to get this far, it really does.

I'm cancelling the third EAH book I was planning too, so I'm sorry if you were waiting for that. It honestly makes me a little sad to not be able to finish it because the 2-3 chapters I did have finished... I gotta say, I loved how they turned out.

I might be back with more on this later, but I think... this is it for now. This is goodbye. Once again, thank you all so so much for reading and interacting with this story, it really made my day every time I logged on to see that.

...Bye?