Maddie

No Hetero

smileandwaveboys: Maddie just got arrested for assault and public indecency.

evilfairy.io: What the cinnamon toast fuck?

xX_Just.right_Xx: Thomas had never seen such bullshit before.

fairest: I'm scared to ask but... what did she do?

smileandwaveboys: She ran through Book End naked screaming FUCK THE CIS-HETS and throwing giant swirly rainbow lollipops at people's heads.

animal.rights: Okay, so basically she was just being Maddie?

haircutgurl: She took "be gay do crimes" to another level.

smileandwaveboys: She actually knocked 3 people out. I have never been prouder.

dancing.queen: Does she have to go on trial or anything?

sword.lady: I have a better question: Why didn't she invite any of us to do it with her?

wolfchild: Oml that would have been fucking historical.

animal.rights: Historical?

wolfchild: Fuck you.

animal.rights: Please do.

love(goddess): PLEASE DON'T DO IT INBA SUPPLY CLOSET coughMelody and Justinecough

evilfairy.io: damn, exposed!

dj_queen: Oh, look who pulled her tongue out of her roommate's mouth long enough to talk.

fairest: And they were roommates.

xX_Just.right_Xx: Oh my god, they were roommates!

smileandwaveboys: Maddie doesn't have to go on trial because she didn't mean to hurt anyone so they're marking it off as Wonderland craziness and letting her off for a $300 bail

sleepy_gurl: Damn, she got fucking lucky.

dancing.swan: Isn't she going to be in trouble with her dad?

smileandwaveboys: I'm with him right now to bail her out. He keeps talking about how proud of her he is.

love(goddess): She's lucky.

mad_teapot: This is how I enter my house. SUP FUCKERS!

haircutgurl: Why do you have my phone?

xX_Just.right_Xx: Why do you have my phone?

fairest: Why do you have my phone?

animal.rights: Why do you have my phone?

mad_teapot: Fuck you, that's why.

dj_queen: Are you in trouble?

mad_teapot: My dad said he was disappointed in me.

love(goddess): Kitty, you fucking liar!

mad_teapot: She didn't lie. He said he was proud I did it and disappointed I got caught.

fairest: My mom would, no joke, best the shit out of me if she found out I did something like that.

sword.lady: My mom would impale me and literally murder me and pretend I was never born... MADDIE DO IT AGAIN I WANT TO GO WITH YOU!!

fairest: I'm very worried...

evilfairy.io: Well I'm pissed you didn't ask any of us to do it with you!

mad_teapot: Well I'll just text you next time.

~one week time skip brought to you by Darise~

mad_teapot: MEET ME AT THE TEA SHOP IN 10 MINUTES BITCHES!! BRING RAINBOW SHIT TO THROW AT THE HOMOPHOBES!!

evilfairy.io: FUCK YEAH!!