Roasts and a Movie Night

Class Chat

Faybelle: Y'all, try to roast me. I'm cool with it.

Apple: You're an unstable pyromaniac with a superiority complex that has to be in the spotlight all the time to feel validated, the biggest bitch in the school, and an ugly hoe who claims to be a badass villain but really you're too much of a pussy to follow your destiny, if you even actively want to and haven't been lying to everyone since last year. There's too much roast-worthy material I don't even know where to begin.

Raven: woah...

Holly: What just happened...?

Daring: did someone take Apple's phone...?

Faybelle: Go to hell

Apple: Of course I'm going to hell. I have a kingdom to rule after all. I'll see you there and I won't even stop to say hi, bitch.

Apple: Also, fuck you Cupid.

Cupid: WHAT DID I DO?!

Apple: YESTERDAY YOU SCREAMED AT DUCHESS AND JUSTINE TO "FUCKING STOP." WE ALL GOT DETENTION.

Briar: HEY, YEAH. YOU GOT US ALL CAUGHT AGAIN AFTER FAYBELLE BROKE US OUT TOO.

Blondie: YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO BE BROKEN OUT IF YOU HADN'T TRIED TO FIGHT RAMONA.

Briar: I WAS TIRED AND SHE WAS MAKING FUN IF MY SWEARING.

Ramona: WELL WHO THE FUCK SAYS "MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING BULLSHITTING JACKASSING" ANYTHING?! IT'S PATHETIC! LEARN HOW TO SWEAR, PUSSY!

Ramona: ALSO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TK CALL ME A FUCKING FURRY.

Poppy: JESUS Y'ALL, FAYBELLE'S THE ONE WHO BLEW UP HER FUCKING BED AND MELODY AND JUSTINE'S GODDAMN DOOR.

Dexter: Can we tone down on the swearing?

Cedar: and can we stop the caps abuse please?

Darling: OKAY, BUT I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST GROUP OF YOU HOES SHE BROKE OUT OF DETENTION.

Apple: No, you shouldn't have! You showed your fucking bra strap, what's the big deal? Gr*mm just wanted to be a huge DICK about it!

Bunny: THAT'S what she did to land herself in detention?

Farrah: Wait, you were in detention?

Hunter: Ash, please listen to me! I'm sorry!

Bunny: Yep. For the giraffe incident.

Sparrow: So we just gonna ignore Hunter and Ashlynn's drama or...?

Ashlynn: Shut the fuck up you goddamn hoe, it was the wrong chat and this doesn't concern you.

Maddie: TEA IS BEING SPILLED.

Ashlynn has left the chat.

Hunter has left the chat.

Kitty: