The Heathers

Class chat

Blondie:Guess what everyone?!

Blondie: We're doing a musical for graduation! I'm in charge of it and I need volunteers to be in the musical, do hair and makeup, and design costumes.

Daring: Of course I'll take on the role of leading man, Blondie.

Blondie: Actually, there's going to be auditions. They're next week. And you don't even know what we're doing. The lead isn't even a guy, it's a girl. We're doing the Heathers.

Ramona: Just to be clear, I CAN audition for JD, right? You're not going to stop me because I'm a girl?

Blondie: Ramona. Quit asking me. I've already told you that you can a thousand times.

Ramona: hell yeah

Cedar: Can we watch our language please?!

Ramona: No. I say whatever the fuck I want.

Cerise: I'm telling.

Ramona: What, Hood, gonna go whine to your mommy because I swore? You're pathetic, honestly.

Moon Children

ramen_noodles: Watch it! Saying that when we're in our dorm is one thing, but people are going to get suspicious if you keep it up!

im_red: sorry!

Class chat

Duchess: Everyone who gets a part is going to have to deal with me for choreography, so think carefully before auditioning.

Holly: In that case, I'm not going to even bother. You shouldn't have said that because now nobody's going to audition.

Poppy: Am I the only one who can tolerate Duchess?

Faybelle: Yes. Yes, you are.

Duchess: Freaking rood.

Dexter: Can we actually watch our language please?

Maddie: No.

Kitty: fuck you.

Raven: Guys! Stop swearing! It's not hard, just say anything you wouldn't want your parents to hear you saying!

Faybelle: fuck shit pussy ass motherfucking damn bitch

Cerise: Why isn't Apple saying anything about this?

Apple: Because I've given up faith in some of these people. Not naming names or anything... (Ramona, Faybelle, Duchess, Kitty, and Maddie)

Duchess: Again, freaking rood.

Faybelle: *offended noises*

Ramona: Wait, you had faith in me?

Kitty: That's very fair.

Maddie: Well, fuck you too, my fruity child.

Raven: Maddie!

Holly: Starting this chat was a huge mistake...

Poppy: I was a huge mistake.

Holly: Poppy, no...

Duchess: wtf, are you okay?

Cupid: That's a whole-ass mood.

Poppy: Ye. And I'm good. *sad peace signs*

Holly: I worry about you sometimes, Poppy.

Poppy: I worry about me, too.

no hetero

dancing.swan: Poppy, are you fucking okay?

haircutgurl: No, I'm fucking not.

dancing.swan: What happened?

haircutgurl: Well, I got a 12/100 on my princessology review exam, everyone keeps telling me to get a boyfriend, this school is homophobic and sexist as hell, I'm questioning my whole existence right now, and Holly keeps telling me that she "knows exactly what I'm going though" because all she knows about is the 12 on the exam and her lowest grade ever is nowhere near that, it's an 80.

dancing.swan: Cedar's not here right now, do you want to come to my room and watch a movie and cuddle?

haircutgurl: ...yes. That would help a lot honestly.

evilfairy.io: that affection was disgusting to witness.

love(goddess): That was adorable, go fuck Briar.

sleepy_gurl: no thanks, not right now.

evilfairy.io: fuck you.

sleepy_gurl: what did I just say?

--time skip bought to you by my complete and total laziness—

xX_Just.right_Xx: I have the results of the auditions!

sword.lady: Already? That was fast. Auditions were yesterday.

xX_Just.right_Xx: Yeah, and almost everyone actually sucked ass.

animal.rights: Just tell us who got what.

xX_Just.right_Xx: Fine. I'm messaging everyone else tomorrow because it's 3am and all of us should be asleep but what even is sleep anymore?

xX_Just.right_Xx: Also, sorry in advance to Darling.

sword.lady:What did you do...?

xX_Just.right_Xx: Veronica Sawyer = Justine     
Heather Chandler = Apple
Heather MacNamara = Rosabella     
Heather Duke = Briar
JD = Ramona    
Martha Dunstock = Maddie
Kurt Kelly = Daring   
Ram Sweeny = Hunter 
Kurt's Dad, Principal, Cop 1, JD's Dad = Dexter
Ram's Dad, Coach, Cop 2 = Sparrow
Ms Flemming, Veronica's Mom = Darling
Background people = Faybelle, Cedar, Ravan, Hopper, Ginger, Meshell, Kitty, Lizzie, Bunny, and Humphrey
Hair = Poppy      
Makeup = Cupid   
Costumes = Lizzie   
Music = Melody

sword.lady: You made me have to pretend to be married to my BROTHER?!!

animal.rights: Sweet home Alabama...

fairest: O.o

animal.rights: Fuck you, Ramona. You did this to me. I've been hanging out with you too much and you've rubbed off on me. 

wolfchild: Love you too, babe.

xX_Just.right_Xx: rehearsal begins next week for everyone else but I don't think I can get Duchess to leave you all alone so... you're probably going to have to learn choreography for everything.

dancing.swan: I want to see the Heathers, Veronica, and JD in my rom in 20 minutes. You're learning Candy Store and Dead Girl Walking.

dancing.queen: y u do dis to meh???????!!!!!!!!

Oh, look, what's this? An update? Le gasp!