Schedule

no hetero

sword.lady: This is so fucking stupid!!!

fairest: What's wrong?

xX_Just.right_Xx: What is?

sleepy_gurl: Hello? Darling? You can't just say "this is so fucking stupid!!!" and then just leave us hanging!

animal.rights: I'm guessing she's pissed about her schedule.

love(goddess): Is it really that bad?

sword.lady: I have to take all the princess-y classes I took last year plus now I have to take art. It's ducking bills hit is what it is.

dancing.queen: *le gasp!* D*cking b*lls h*t?! Watch your language!

smileandwaveboys: autocorrect must love you today.

sword.lady: Fuckidy doo dah, Fuckidy ay, My oh my, what a HORRIBLE DAY!!!

animal.rights: Guys, she's hitting her head against a suit of armor...

fairest: I'm on my way.

evilfairy.io: Guys, why the fuck is Apple running down the halls screaming "I'm on my way calm down!!"

love(goddess): Read up.

mad_teapot: So that's why she just shoved me aside and kept running

haircutgurl: Apple, what the literal fuck?!

wolfchild: What happened?

dancing.swan: Grimm was following her down the hall and he was yelling at her for running in the halls and yelling at Darling for swearing so she yeeted her motherfucking shoe at him and he's unconscious :D

haircutgurl: Breaking News: shoes can now fuck their mothers in ruling by the Supreme Court!

dancing.swan: Fuck you.

haircutgurl: Is that an insult or a to-do list?

dancing.swan: o.O

dj_queen: Why is this what I have to be reading the second I log in here?

sword.lady: Why can't I be in classes like my brothers take? After the whole Evil Queen incident last year, it's obvious my destiny is to be a knight. And that's a destiny I actually want!

sleepy_gurl: Because Grimm's a bitch.

sword.lady: True true. Uggh, why do classes have to start the first day back? I have fucking art. And I'm going to be late.