Vine Challenge

Aight, so this is a long chapter. 3380 words without this author's note. Also, if you get the non-vine reference I made, you get an internet cookie.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

no hetero

headswillroll: Hey gays, who wants to do a 5 week vine challenge because I'm bored and want entertainment. I'll make the winner an outfit that's very subtly their pride flag...

animal.rights: I'm down.

evil fairy.io: YE.

smileandwaveboys: sure, Princess.

sword.lady: YASS, VINES.

haircutgurl: vines? I'm in.

love(goddess): YES BITCHES!!

sword.lady: WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T WANT TO DO THAT?!

mad_teapot: VINES ARE THE BEST SHIT EVER BROS

dancing.queen: Hell yes. Vines. Fucking. ROCK.

dancing.swan: ME LIKIE.

wolfchild: bro, that was cringey as fuck. And YALL ARE GOING DOWN.

xX_Just.right_Xx: BITCH FUCKING TRY ME.

sleepy_gurl: I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win, but whatever.

dj_queen: like hell you're gonna win. ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING DIE?!

sleepy_gurl: I'M A BAD BITCH, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

fairest: Yeah, I want to join.

animal.rights: I love how we're all hyper and then there's Apple.

fairest: you guys really are getting too worked up over this.

sword.lady; Wait, how do we know you won't cheat and just pick Kitty or Maddie...?

headswillroll: I know 4 people who can join me on the judge's panel. Don't worry, none of them are straight. They've just given in to straightness for now, but they won't tell on anyone for dating.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Vine Challenge

Lizzie: The judging panel is; myself, Ashlynn, Farrah, Hunter, Sparrow

Farrah: Round 1 - team up with someone you're not dating to recreate a vine.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Rosabella and Briar teamed up for the first round. Their video showed Rosabella laying on Briar's stomach.
"Hey, look at my girlfriend!" She said.
"I'm your cousin," Briar answered.
"Shh, just go with it," Rosabella whispered.
"What the fuck?!" Briar laughed.

Ramona and Justine decided to team up for that round. Ramona enlisted the help of a direwolf who had taken a liking to her. The video started with Justine walking into a room.
"Hey, how you all-" she stopped as she saw the wolf. She screamed. "GET YOUR FUCKING DOG, BITCH!" The video cut to Ramona.
"It don't bite," she said straight faced.
"YES IT DO!" Justine screamed.