Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Perfect day

Today is Sarah birthday and she is turning 14 today and everyone is excited and even chase, even thou he has to have a smile on his face to keep Sarah happy. John is getting everything ready for saran party until chase appeared.  Hey john said chase as he put a pink and blue box on the table. That for Sarah asked john as he took a sip of water. Yep said chase. Good morning dad, chase as she hugged her dad. Hey how my girl doing said john with a smile on his face. I'm good and thank you for the bracelet, necklace and clothes dad said sarah.  your welcome sarah and I believe chase got something for you said john as he pointed at the table with a pink box with a blue bow. Sarah open the box and there was a silver necklace with a square light blue inside the stone and little white color flouts in it. OH MY GOSH chase this is so beautiful said sarah as she hug him. Your welcome said chase. Is....that...the Vessels of soul said john as he grab the necklace. What's the vessels of souls asked sarah. Well Jackson told me that when a human dies that their souls have been kept in here but whenever you get hurt, you are healed by the spirit  said john. Whoa so......ewwwwww there dead people that wore this said sarah. YES and its a great honor to wear and god made this necklace Chase. Well tell him thank you then said sarah. I will.....if I can find him and oh there mike said chase as he pointed to the necklace as the little white speck pass by. Mike said sarah as she looked at the necklace. Yes he was the 9 one to wear this and you are the 19 said chase. oh then so what are we doing today said sarah. Well your friends are coming over said john as he looked at the clock. 2 minutes said chase. Thanks said john. All the sudden the chimes rimed outside but no wind. I gotta go said chase as he disappeared. (Door bell ring, 2 hours later) Hey John Said Chase as he stood by the doorway. Jezz son where have you been, it been 2 hours said john as he had a Pepsi in his hands. Well it only been 1 hour, so time different said chase. Well I guess and sarah at the mall and don't even think about it checking on her and how did it go in heaven asked john. Alright about 30 minutes later sarah and her friends returned home with bags in hand. Hey girls how did it go asked john. It was perfect said sarah. yeah and even cute guys whispered lily even though chase good hear. Well dad were going to our rooms and stay there till morning ok bye yelled all the girls. Bye said the guys and they looked at each other. Do.. you want to watch football asked john as he looked at the angel. Um k said chase as he had one ear listening to sarah door. After they watched the football game ended john went into his room and chase stood in the living room to stand watch. The next few days passed after sarah birthday, chase was standing by the living room window when the TV went snow and heard the voice of his fellow brothers do some task for him. CHASE yelled sarah. Yes said chase. Geez trying to talk to you about five minutes said sarah. Sorry but I have to go away about a week or month but I will be watching said chase. Ok....but text me when your ok, about every 6 days and get back soon said sarah as she hugged chase.  I will and say bye to your dad for me said chase as he disappeared. I will chase and good luck said sarah.