Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Angels  Demand

Jackson was sitting in the park as  two people were flying a kite nearby.  He thought that  nothing could hurt them anymore because they were  in heaven and he was in their dream land where people could create their own personal memories.   And so,  He sat down on a park bench waiting for his friend to come.  Suddenly,  he heard a noise and knew it was Chase.   About time though Jackson as he looked up at Chase.

"Sorry I'm a little late" said Chase, "but I  was busy and got carried away".   he said,  looking toward the happy couple. 

"Yeah,  next time leave before she asks you  any questions..." said Jackson annoyed.  "Her name is Sarah",  chase said while almost  losing his temper.   "Well sorry,  so- what do you want?"  asked jackson.

"I need your help to find my father while I am away."  said Chase.  "Sure,  but you realize  it's going to difficult and will take some time.  Not to mention that means being extra careful around Sarah."  said Jackson.  " I know"  chase said as he leaned against the bench.   "Don't worry, I will be extra careful and   Thanks alot, this means the world to me"  said Chase.  "Chase,  I know your father is looking for you,  but if we don't find him,  we are going to have to call off the search",  Jackson said looking at Chase.  "I know",  chase said looking down as if in deep in his thoughts.   "Alright and remeber,  watch your back and protect Sarah"  said Jackson.  "I will"  said Chase.  "Chase- don't mess  this mission up,  or your going to end up like the one before you, "  jackson said.  "I won't!  and don't worry,  I am not attached to her but I will save her!"  said Chase. "Good!  don't fail the mission or I will have to look for a new angel friend!"  Jackson said with a smirk on his face .  You don't need to!"  Chase said as  Jackson looked up but Chase was gone in an instant.   Jackson looked back at the  happy couple and said silently:  "I hope you don't."

Back to Sarah

"Hey Sarah",  chase said leaning against the doorway.  "Ohhhh Chase!  Stop doing that!",  yelled sarah. "My apologies," said Chase smiling as he walked over to Sarah.

"So,  what did you do in heaven?"   asked Sarah.  "That, I cant tell you Sarah, its highly classified."  he said as her face turned to a frown.  "Well, okay then,  I  gotta go to bed now," she said.  "Alright, see you later and goodnight, "  said Chase as he watched Sarah go to her room to go change.  A few minutes later,  Chase heard Sarah's  thoughts:  "you coming?"   Chase appared in Sarah's  room.

Sarah was sitting on her bed and leaning agasint the wall deep in thought, Chase's presence was both disturbing and comforting at the same time, but to Sarah was more sad, confident and worry on her face to a problem   "Are you ok?"  asked Chase.  Chase walked over and slowly sat at the edge of the bed and look at the window staring with Sarah.  Sarah spoke:   "Chase can you promise me something?" she asked. Sarah had moved closer to Chase.  "

What is the promise" he asked. " Will you take me to my Mother's  grave?"  Sarah asked looking back at him now confidently with a look of hope on her face and mind

Chase looked at Sarah intently, he knew she was sad and needed to hear his truth.  Sarah again went back to staring at the stars out the window as if looking for her mother.

"Why?"  asked Chase although he knew her answer.   "Because i would like to talk to her and tell her how I am doing",  said sarah. "Ok, we will go sometime, " he said unsure if he would be able to keep his promise.   "Ok,  good-how about this weekend?"  Sarah asked now staring deeply  at Chase.  "Sure" said Chase.  "Great!" she  said climbing into bed.  "Goodnight Chase, " said Sarah.  " You too", he  said  leaning agasint the wall and looking at the stars.  Sarah went to sleep that night with a huge smile on her face.  Chase left her hoping he could fulfill his promise.