Chapter 4: the next morning

George POV.

The events of last night were lost in my memory, washed away with the help of alcohol. All I knew now was I was lying in my comfy bed, Darryl must have gotten us a ride home sometime later in the night.

I was lying upon a pillow that my best friend must have given me. It was warm and I snuggled against it, since their was no school I just could lie on the bed all day, or at least until my hangover was gone. Then I felt the pillow shift slightly beneath me, but I simply shrugged it off thinking it was my tired, hungover brain just messing with me. However, when it happened again I heard a quiet sigh relief coming from underneath me, so I shot up and spun around.

Looking back up at me was a tired looking blond. The same blond who invited me to the party last night. When Clay saw me looking back at him he switched his dazed look for a smug one. "Morning Georgie. How'd you sleep?"

Immediately I shot a glare at Clay, and pulled myself away from him. I looked him up and down, he was lying bare chested and only wearing sweats. "What the hell did you do too me? Get me drunk and sleep with me?" My voice was harsh.
"No Georgie, don't worry. You got yourself drunk and so I let you sleep in my room. Then you wouldn't let me leave your side." He laughed as he spoke.

I scoffed, "never happened Clay."
He climbed out of the bed and rolled his eyes, "if you say so George."

The blond offered me a hand to help me up but I refused it and got up on my own. I watched as he grabbed a plain white t-shirt and threw it over his head, covering his abs. He began fixing his messy blond hair in a mirror and I peered past his muscly figure to examine my own appearance. Clay had apparently removed my shoes the night before, my purple jeans (which I must have been extremely drunk to have slept in) were full of wrinkles, and so was my blue shirt.

Clay noticed me studying my appearance and offered me some more clothes, which I refused with a scowl as I grabbed my shoes and pulled them on.

He rolled his eyes and led me downstairs, I just glares at him as he showed me into the main room where the party took place the previous night.

Clay POV.

If looks could kill then George would have been arrested as a damn serial killer. I took him downstairs where the party had taken place and it had mostly been cleaned up, some of my maids had turned up this morning to clean. Everybody else was gone but I saw Nick and Wilbur both asleep on the couch. I turned to the brunette who froze when we made eye contact, still looking ready to murder me, "so-uh do you want a ride home George?"

We were both feeling slightly awkward, and he quickly shook his head, probably eager to get out of my presence. I watched as he sped out of the building before sighing and turning to Nick and Wilbur who were sound asleep.

Down the hall I heard the click of a door opening and saw Zak walking into room. "You spent the night here?" I asked as I turned to him.
"Yeah," he nodded as he came to stand next to me and peer at the pair of unconscious boys on the couch. "Darryl's here too. He's still asleep though."
"Really, Darryl's here?" I smirked knowingly, as I spotted some marks on my shorter friends neck.

Zak disappeared into the kitchen but reemerged a minute later drinking a glass of water. "So. How'd it go with George, did you two bond?"
"Yeah you could say that." I moved to the window and glanced out, looking to see if the Brit was still visible but he had disappeared onto the street.

For some reason I was drawn to him. He wasn't like anyone else at school, or anywhere else for that matter. George was a challenge, and I wanted him. So without a moment of thought I decided to give him a ride, whether he liked it or not.

I swiped the keys for my Lamborghini, which was a bright yellow color. It had been a while since I'd last driven it but ran smoothly. As I hit the open road I saw the Brit strolling along seemingly lost in thought and kicking a stone along with him.

Georgie finally looked up as I pulled the Lamborghini alongside him. But his face flushed in embarrassment as people driving along the road stopped to stare at the flash car and at him standing beside it. "Get in Georgie, I'll give you a ride" I said, my voice was sounding like it's normal playful self.
"No thanks. Don't need one I can walk." George continued down the street.

I was perplexed, no one ever usually refused a ride in my car, they all thought it was flash and would eagerly take it for a spin, or just sit beside me as we sped down the open roads. This is another reason why Georgie was special.

He turned back as I slammed the car door and was now standing behind him. "I said I don't need a ride I can walk." He repeated, sounding slightly pissed off now.
"What I said earlier wasn't really an option George." Before the brunette could speak I scooped him up bridal style and carried him back to the car. He protested, obviously but I managed to force him into the passenger seat and he stopped struggling against me. I got in opposite him and started driving again. He glared at me the whole ride, only looking away as I pulled up in front of the school doors.

George was about to step out without a word but I stopped him, locking his door with the control buttons sitting to my side, "no thank you Clay?" I asked teasingly as I smirked at him.
"Open the door."
"I gave you a ride, I think I deserve a thank you."
"Open the damn door Clay!"
"Just a simple thanks would be appreciated first Georgie."

The brunette groaned, "fine... Thank you... Clay."
I nodded slightly in satisfaction and let him out. Then watched in awe as he disappeared into the building.
_________________________________________
1095 words