Chapter 11: Kidnapped?

George POV.

My back was sore when I woke up in the unfamiliar room. Cautiously, I sat up and glanced around, this room I was in was quite flash and the bed I was in was really warm.
As my eyes trailed the room I took small details in, nothing major while I tried to determine the owner and where I was exactly.

Eventually my eyes caught on the clock. 5:15pm! Had I really slept through a while day? I rubbed my head as I tried to remember how I got here. All I knew was that I'd been running from... something, and then I... Then I what? Did I fall asleep, hide here... Or maybe I got caught.
Also, why was I wearing a long t-shirt that looked more like a dress on me?

I sighed loudly and collapsed back on the bed, searching my memories for what happened yesterday, but all I remember was going to school. Then running. Then nothing.
Was I drunk or something? That was the only reasonable solution I could think of.

More thoughts and questions kept popping up the more I thought about it, but still not many answers. That's when I heard the sound of someone walking on the other side of the door.
My instinct told me to fake sleep, so I laid down on the bed again turning my back to the door and listened to the quiet sound of  2 men's voices in conversation before the door opened with a loud creek.

One of the men entered the room and shut the door behind him, my breath hitched as I listened as his footsteps grew louder before he climbed into the bed behind me.
Did this answer my question, had I been kidnapped? I bit my lip to avoid letting out a worried whimper and I forced my eyes shut.

Clay POV.

'What a lovely Tuesday this has been' I thought sarcastically as I walked back towards my bedroom.
George had run away and could have gotten hurt, my parents were both dead, and my perfect plan of spending my day in bed with the brunette had been ripped to shreds.

I walked purposefully back to my room and tried not crying about my parents. Although it was more accurately what my parents had done that made me cry.

Holding George would probably make me feel better, he always has a way of making me feel better, I reminded myself. Once I had reached the door to my room, before I could enter, my butler came up to me.
"Are you ok sir. You look... Sad."

I turned to him. "I just found out that my parents have been killed."
"Sir. I am sorry for your loss." He replied solemnly.
"Thank you, that is appreciated. You can take the rest of the day off if you want."

He nodded before walking off down the hallway, I sighed before opening the door to my room.

George had changed positions on the bed, he was now facing away from the door and the blankets I had draped over him last night was now covering up to his waist. I moved over to the bed, removing my shoes on the way and climbing into the bed behind the brunette.

My eyes scoured the back of his figure and I noticed how tense he looked. He was obviously awake, and so I sat up and moved my hands to his waist, grabbing it quickly before he knew what was happening and he jolted upwards at the sudden touch.
I smirked at his confused and scared expression, before he growled at me, "where the hell am I?" He then seemed to notice who I was, "Clay?"

George POV.

The man seemed to believe I was asleep and I was starting to calm down, thinking I could get out of here without him knowing I was awake. Suddenly, I jumped up and this man grabbed my waist quickly, and I turned to him looking extremely confused.

My eyes met his and I growled at him, "where the hell am I?" I asked. My eyes traveled up and down the figure and it was... "Clay?" I asked in suprise.
"Why do you sound so scared George? I won't hurt you." He said calmly.

I felt my eyes narrow as I began remembering some more about what happened yesterday, muttering to myself as memories came back. "You took me from school yesterday, I tried to leave but you sent your personal army after me. You are practically holding me hostage and you dare say that you won't hurt me!"

He watched silently as I stood up and glared at him. "Get out!" I ordered the blond, I knew this was probably his room and it surprised me when he actually listened.

The man stalked his way out into the hall and shut the door in response to my order. I stood frozen at my spot, still confused as to why I was here, before walking to the door and leaning against it, just so it would be harder for him to get back in if he wanted too.

I replayed everything I that I knew about in my head, yet the most annoying thing seemed to be... Oh god. The fact I was wearing his clothes. I would have pulled it off of me, except for the fact that I would only have my boxers to wear.
Still, this was comfortable and I allowed myself to snuggle into it as I leaned against the cold wooden door. Somehow this carpet was extremely comfortable and I ended up asleep on it, taking slow breaths with my head still partially burried in the blond's shirt.

Clay POV.

Once the Brit kicked me out of the room I just leaned against the door and slid down so I was sitting on the cold floor. I knew keeping him here for the week was wrong but I was feeling really protective over him.

But maybe tomorrow I could get Zak to come over and bring Darryl. That way George could have some company. Plus I had to go and break the news about my parents death to everyone in their old company.

I continued to lean against the door until I heard weak snores coming from the bedroom.

Only George could be tired after a full day of sleeping, I laughed to myself.

Slowly, I pushed open the door and saw him asleep on the floor, I sighed in content at the sight of the cute sleeping bean. Trying not to disturb him I picked him up and carried him through to his room. I would have rather he slept with me but I wanted him to at least not hate me completely.

Gently, I lowered him onto the bed and pulled the covers up to his chin.
God he is so cute asleep, I thought as I slowly shut the door and went back into the hallway.
_________________________________________
1169 words.

Hehe 69 😏