Chapter 22: movies

Another chapter for Rich Romance, once again written by the fabulous iikxtezz.

She told me to warn people that there are movie spoilers for 365 days and another movie called pup star
________________________________________
George POV.

“Anything?” I asked, smirking.
I could see lust start to cloud Clay’s eyes. “Anything.” He murmured in a deepening voice.

I suddenly grinned like a maniac, “Okay then! Let’s watch Pup Star!” I said with an excited voice.
I watched as the lust that had formerly been clouding Clay’s eyes disappear and was replaced with confusion. He tilted his head slightly, “What is… Pup Star…?” He asked wearily.

“It’s one of my favorite movies! Considering that you said that we could do anything that I wanted, Pup Star it is.” I said gleefully.

Honestly, Pup Star is one of my favorite movies, but in reality, I’m only having Clay watch this because he will probably think of it as the corniest thing ever.

His nose scrunched up in confusion. It seemed as if he was deciding if telling me that we could do anything was a good or bad idea.
I got really close to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. “You said, anything.” I purred into his ear.

I watched as the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, I chuckled lightly to myself, I knew the effect that I had on him.

“Um- okay… we can do that…” He said cautiously, almost as if the idea was about the jump out at him.
“Okay, let’s go!” I exclaimed happily, jumping onto the couch and grabbing the control. I switched on Netflix and Clay slowly sat down on the couch next to me.

“Pu…p sta..r.” I said aloud as I typed “Pup Star” into search on Netflix. The cover of the movie popped up and I had to hold in a laugh as confusion took its place back on Clay’s expression.

“What the… George read the description.” Clay instructed. I huffed and opened the description of the movie.

“A Yorkshire Terrier, competing in a televised singing competition, is dog-napped and must find her way back to her owner with the help of a new friend.” Clay mumbled to himself as he read the description.

He turned to me, “Can we watch a movie that I want after this?” He asked. I figured that it’s only fair considering I’m forcing him to watch this.
“Yeah sure, whatever.” I responded, pressing play on the movie. I wish I saw the evil smile spread across Clay’s face before allowing him to have us watch any movie he wanted,

We watched in silence as the movie played, the dogs started talking and I felt Clay groan. “Really? Talking dogs?” He asked.
“Yes of course, why not?” I said gleefully.

As the movie played on, the host introduced Lady Paw Paw. Clay burst out laughing, “HAHA LIKE LADY GAGA, GET IT?” He said, wheezing in laughter.
“These pups are so sweet.” Clay said as the Corgi started opera singing.

I laughed and looked back to the tv. Before long, Tiny started to sing. I knew that Clay was in awe. I loved this movie for a reason. Clay slowly, very slowly started to move closer to me on the couch. I didn’t stop him, I liked the closeness.

He got comfortable and sighed, head against my shoulder and content. “George~” He murmured into my ear in a gravelly voice. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

“Hm?” I hummed in a shaky tone. “I love you~” Clay said, his free hand tracing a heart on my upper thigh. My face flushed and my heart started beating faster. “Can we watch another movie now~?” Clay asked. I scoffed, this act was just to get me to give in to watching whatever movie that he wanted. I rolled my eyes and handed him the remote.

He immediately switched off the calm act that he has been putting on and his face contorted into a wide grin. I smiled as well. It made me so happy to see him get excited. I stopped staring at the dirty blond boy and switched my attention back to the TV screen.

My face paled when I saw what he was typing into the search bar. 365 Days. “C-Clay… why this movie..?” I asked, tripping over my words. He slowly turned his head and looked me dead in the eyes. He gave me the creepiest smile that he could muster and said, “I like this movie.”

I’ve never watched 365 Days but I’ve heard that it was an extremely explicit and smutty movie.
I blushed again and looked back towards the screen. He hit play and the movie began to start.

In all honesty, I got insanely confused at the beginning. Why did the old guy get shot? Why was there this random lady on the beach? Why was the young Italian guy so mid-looking? I looked to Clay, he was intensely focusing on the screen, his hand on my knee and the other on his lap.

“Clay, I don’t understand this beginning. Why did the guys get shot and why is there a bunch of people surrounding this table?” I asked him. He didn’t take his eyes away from the screen. “Look back.” Clay said. I looked back to the screen and I saw a lady in her bed but her back was not on the bed.

And-

Oh.

I didn’t know how to feel. I looked away, this was a bit awkward to watch. I felt Clay’s hand slide up my leg about an inch more, but I didn’t think anything of it. Maybe his hand was getting sweaty in that position on my knee.

Sometime around with the movie, the same lady on the beach gets kidnapped… I think by the guy who got shot. Somehow he’s still alive.

“Why did he kidnap her?” I asked Clay. Again, no response. It took a while but he said, “He wants her to fall in love with him.” He whispered, tearing his interest away from the screen and his eyes meeting mine.

I scrunched my nose, why would anyone do that? Oh wait. Clay did that. Somewhat at least. By the time I looked back over, the lady was in the shower and the other guy joined her.

Wait.

He joined her.

Oh no.

I could feel Clay get excited.

What did I get myself into?
_________________________________________
1086 words